I can judge a person by the way their car is kept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The more I read, the more I reckon blue_boost is actually Nasheed.
Has to be trollin?

What normal person actually thinks you can judge a man by how his lawn or car is kept?

Apparently the police upon surrounding Ivan Milats house before storming couldn’t believe he was the killer?
Why? He was seen as a high upstanding member of the community, had a nice suburban house with well manicured lawns.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You seriously have no idea do you?
I own my house but my car doesn't bead up when it rains? What's that make me?
I would say "Lazy Bum"

But as you are a home owner we can leave off the "bum" part.

So your just "Lazy"

Sidenote, I would be interested to see if there is a correlation between overweight/obese people and no care for their car / personal appearance.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would have thought Blue Balls would be too busy with the imaginary girlfriend he met at the last election to be worrying about this very gay thread.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would have thought Blue Balls would be too busy with the imaginary girlfriend he met at the last election to be worrying about this very gay thread.
I think that's a different member.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pretty homophobic comment.... :p

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They broke up when he found out she was a renter and didn't wash her car.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say "Lazy Bum"

But as you are a home owner we can leave off the "bum" part.

So your just "Lazy"

Sidenote, I would be interested to see if there is a correlation between overweight/obese people and no care for their car / personal appearance.
Yep, I was right. You're a fucking toss.
I'm gonna go out a limb and say you're a "lonely ****" that doesn't have a missus or kids, that spends all his time on his car worrying about if others notice his car doesn't bead up in the rain and what they think of him.
Get a life loser

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I was right. You're a fucking toss.
I'm gonna go out a limb and say you're a "lonely ****" that doesn't have a missus or kids, that spends all his time on his car worrying about if others notice his car doesn't bead up in the rain and what they think of him.
Get a life loser
Relax.. didnt realise renters have such thin skin..

You renters are very sensitive geez.

Seriously though, chill.. did you seriously get upset because you car didnt bead up? I think most kennellers know im just having a bit of fun. FfS, I talk about a 20 yr old camry like its a AMG, gotta give you some material to hit back at me .. (it is v6 by the way)

Look, I think home owners and renters can co exist, just keep you hands and feet to yourself and keep paying $$ :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Relax.. didnt realise renters have such thin skin..

You renters are very sensitive geez.

Seriously though, chill.. did you seriously get upset because you car didnt bead up? I think most kennellers know im just having a bit of fun. FfS, I talk about a 20 yr old camry like its a AMG, gotta give you some material to hit back at me .. (it is v6 by the way)

Look, I think home owners and renters can co exist, just keep you hands and feet to yourself and keep paying $$ :grinning:
Can home owners and people in government housing co-exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.