Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
At the end of the day who gives a fuck?
It's only a car.

Do you think car thieves care about the condition of the car?
No because they stole it. They knew it would end up with no wheels down by the creekbed anyway!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It is raining today and driving along I was staggered by how many cars do not bead water on the paint.

It goes to show that their paint has no wax or sealant on it and generally weathered. With no wax or sealant, there is no UV protection, no resistance to bird bombs, reduced gloss

To me shows people to be rough as guts, they have no pride in their appearance and do not do the extras to protect and take care of their things.

My cars on the other hand, water runs off beautifully, birds dont dare bomb my car as it would just slide off.

So i ask you, does your car bead in the rain or when washing the car? When did you last apply wax sealant?

Are you rough as guts or do you take care of your car/belongings?
The ceramic coating you mentioned before, does that also protect the muscle car stripes, or just the paint?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Cut me some slack, I only stole my car yesterday.... :p

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It is raining today and driving along I was staggered by how many cars do not bead water on the paint.

It goes to show that their paint has no wax or sealant on it and generally weathered. With no wax or sealant, there is no UV protection, no resistance to bird bombs, reduced gloss

To me shows people to be rough as guts, they have no pride in their appearance and do not do the extras to protect and take care of their things.

My cars on the other hand, water runs off beautifully, birds dont dare bomb my car as it would just slide off.

So i ask you, does your car bead in the rain or when washing the car? When did you last apply wax sealant?

Are you rough as guts or do you take care of your car/belongings?
Shit. He's at it again.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can judge people, by what they post & I know someone in this thread is a fucking knob jockey.

Not saying who.

Hint

OP.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres a humdinger question.

I have a 20 year old mint condition camry v6. Bare bones car with no features but big v6 grunt and only 98000km.. over 20 years is 5000km per year.

A mate of mine bought for the same price a 2008 ford falcon, 6 cylinder but has 235,000km. That is 23000km per year.

He was bragging about what he got for his money. Sure on paper the newer falcon is better but does condition not matter? Its nit apples for apples if the condition varies so much.

His falcon is a workhorse taxi, probably an ex fleet car where 1000+ people farted in that car

My camry dont have his features but it dont have anywhere near the wear n tear, basically brand new, drives nice n tight. One owner.

Id argue he bought the roughie car and I have the mint immaculate car.

Who bought the better car? Its basically a question of quality (camry with low km) or quantity (falcon with more metal but big mileage)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Heres a humdinger question.

I have a 20 year old mint condition camry v6. Bare bones car with no features but big v6 grunt and only 98000km.. over 20 years is 5000km per year.

A mate of mine bought for the same price a 2008 ford falcon, 6 cylinder but has 235,000km. That is 23000km per year.

He was bragging about what he got for his money. Sure on paper the newer falcon is better but does condition not matter? Its nit apples for apples if the condition varies so much.

His falcon is a workhorse taxi, probably an ex fleet car where 1000+ people farted in that car

My camry dont have his features but it dont have anywhere near the wear n tear, basically brand new, drives nice n tight. One owner.

Id argue he bought the roughie car and I have the mint immaculate car.

Who bought the better car? Its basically a question of quality (camry with low km) or quantity (falcon with more metal but big mileage)
Same kinda question with me and my brother in law.

I got my 08 SS with 115,000kms, mint condition with 20k+ work done by Walkinshaw on it and 518kws for 15k (asking 20k)

my brother in law bought a 16 VF SS with the walkie pack, 407kws for 72k.

Who got the better deal?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Your mate did ... you can't put a price on a quality fart.

Got a question for you though... does your Camry have a dent in any panel? If it doesn't it's not a genuine Camry.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Today i was driving in the rain chuckling at the beads flying off my hood
Man, you're easily entertained. Do you get excited when you see a tennis ball being thrown, or a soccer ball being kicked too?

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spent 3 times more on my bike (bicycle)than on my previous car. Then was given my latest, from my grandma.
Have never washed ieither of them. Would much prefer to ride everywhere I go.
What does that say about me OP?

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
My car is a shitbox and doesn't deserve to be washed. It still beads though when it rains not that I give a fuck. It's an A to B car and I only maintain it mechanically.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was actually adding to your original post for blue boost.

Do you think Blue Boost is like Elaines boyfriend Puddy in Seinfeld?
I know, was just fucking around :grinning:

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if blue boost is going around town looking like this and making hissing noises
maxresdefault.jpg

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car is a shitbox and doesn't deserve to be washed. It still beads though when it rains not that I give a fuck. It's an A to B car and I only maintain it mechanically.
Do you rent?

Status
Not open for further replies.