I’d be mad to reject superstar role: Mbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Time for Moses to stop talking and finally deliver something on the field. I'm still waiting, and I'm not convinced he'll be any better at fullback.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time for Moses to stop talking and finally deliver something on the field. I'm still waiting, and I'm not convinced he'll be any better at fullback.
While I am hopeful and think he will be a success at the back the one thing I am concerned about is whether he will be capable of the extra running. I remember in one of his first games he ended up getting cramps from all the running in the centres.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He does love to talk this guy. He comes off with a lot of confidence considering he's proved shit all in 5 years now.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
While I am hopeful and think he will be a success at the back the one thing I am concerned about is whether he will be capable of the extra running. I remember in one of his first games he ended up getting cramps from all the running in the centres.
He's part African FFS, he could run for a week hahaha.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we are all praying for it thats for sure..
ALSO HEARD THAT HE HAS BEEN PRACTISING HIS GOAL KICKING AND THAT HAZAM HAS BEEN COACHING HIM. IM A LONG WAY FROM SYDNEY SO I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE I HOPE IT IS AND I HOPE HE HAS BEEN PRACTISING EVERY DAY can anyone confirm this because if it is true and he kicks a lot better than 57% he may very well be the superstar we all want him to be as long as everything else gels too

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
ALSO HEARD THAT HE HAS BEEN PRACTISING HIS GOAL KICKING AND THAT HAZAM HAS BEEN COACHING HIM. IM A LONG WAY FROM SYDNEY SO I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE I HOPE IT IS AND I HOPE HE HAS BEEN PRACTISING EVERY DAY can anyone confirm this because if it is true and he kicks a lot better than 57% he may very well be the superstar we all want him to be as long as everything else gels too
Could be leading pointscorer if he kicks well

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Playing Storm first up will be a massive test. Smith will work him over with his kicking game from dh.
If our markers put pressure on Smith rd1 then the strom are fucked. If we hammer Smith all game long and cut off his time to put kicks in then outside of him there havles pairing is very inexperienced in terms of a kicking game. In fact there very inexperienced in general. Munster is superstar but he had Cronk last year. I think people are underestimating the loss of Cronk. We shut Smith down and the strom are fucked.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If our markers put pressure on Smith rd1 then the strom are fucked. If we hammer Smith all game long and cut off his time to put kicks in then outside of him there havles pairing is very inexperienced in terms of a kicking game. In fact there very inexperienced in general. Munster is superstar but he had Cronk last year. I think people are underestimating the loss of Cronk. We shut Smith down and the strom are fucked.
I hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.