Hypothetical If Tolman re-signed

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tolman for 300k is a bargain. tolman for 600k is overs. His minutes and defense are what you want him for but Barrett would have to bitch slap him hard, just like Browney did to him during his playing career, every time he fucks up an offesnsive movement

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
tolman for 300k is a bargain. tolman for 600k is overs. His minutes and defense are what you want him for but Barrett would have to bitch slap him hard, just like Browney did to him during his playing career, every time he fucks up an offesnsive movement
He'd be concussed in the first 5min of a game from getting bitch slapped so much.. for the development of our club he must go.. he should not even be playing first right now.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are we going to just fill up spots or get the players needed ???
All I know is we need to tick these 4 boxes to be top 4 team !!!
Hooker..........must be way above average
Half.................very sharp operator
Fullback.........the rock-star we've been missing since Barba
Prop.................the enforcer that we lack

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure he'd stay for that sort of money - more likely to get better currency in the ESL, where he might be more effective.
He would be a solid back up; but would you want him on the bench for every game? Can't see him staying otherwise.
maybe, but the esl is tightening its belt and he has kids here. He's no marquee either. it may not be worth it for him to accept 200 over 150, wjo knows.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think 300 would be generous. i d say his worth is closer to 250. but how many teams are in the market for an ageing workhorse toiler? he would 100`% be offered something somewhere, Manly and Titans would welcome a cheap reliable toiler, but i cant say it would be more than that figure. His appeal would be bang for buck.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I appreciate his contributions to the club for the last decade but it’s definitely time to part ways. A true professional! All the best Aiden! Thanks for everything!

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How confused is the team going look when someone needs to take it up on the fourth, or touch the ball 3 times inside the opposition 20? If we don’t sign Tolman!

Tolman when pleading his case to be resigned - “who else will take the ball up on the fourth?”

CEO: looking confused... “how much were you after?”
I'll be confused when we get a penalty near the sticks and we'll have no-one to take a quick tap.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think 300 would be generous. i d say his worth is closer to 250. but how many teams are in the market for an ageing workhorse toiler? he would 100`% be offered something somewhere, Manly and Titans would welcome a cheap reliable toiler, but i cant say it would be more than that figure. His appeal would be bang for buck.
Bulldogs fan here: I’d offer minimum wage and a place to stay at our nashy

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Many thanks for your serves Tolls and we wish you well..."

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

"Tolman has been a workhorse for the Belmore club. Talks about extending his time at the club beyond this season have already begun. A new deal for Tolman would fall under the long-serving player allowance."

This was before Pay was sacked so hopefully it would change with Barrett coming in.