Hypothetical If Tolman re-signed

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
A thread dabbling in the murky world of hypotheticals.

Let's say that tomorrow the club re-signs Tolman for two years..... but on close to min salary. 150k.

Takes up a spot in our top 26, but doesn't affect the cap.

How would y'all feel? If it came to fruition, I'd believe it would likely be depth backup. Just to consider.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here.

Let's say that tomorrow the club re-signs Tolman for two years..... but on close to min salary. 150k.

How would y'all feel? If it came to fruition, I'd believe it would likely be depth backup. Just to consider.
LOLLLLL in what world would 4th tackle hit-up re-sign or sign anywhere for $150k?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
LOLLLLL in what world would 4th tackle hit-up re-sign or sign anywhere for $150k?
Well the man has a family and in real world terms, it's a lot for a salary.

There is a chance he won't get many offers above that on the open market at his age. So I can see this play out

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the words of Gus Gould 'No No No No No No No No No!'
This can be his farewell

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here.

I would be ok with this if Barett put him the 17 Or 18 jumper and used him as a tackling machine only

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Please lets not even try to speak this into existence!!!!

Reactions: GDR

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Aiden is passed it now go to england mate,cant see barrett liking a plodder forward hopefully he works with renouf and ogden

Reactions: GDR

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF we re-sign Tolman it definitely won't be anywhere near minimum wage. They wouldn't insult him with such an offer. They would just tell him he's not in their plans moving forward and he should look elsewhere. I never want to see him play again. Sick of looking at him. Watching him play is like watching grass grow or paint dry. I wouldn't keep him if he was willing to play for free. He should go to Super League. He could probably play for another 10 years because he doesn't take enough risks to seriously injure himself.

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t want to see Tolman getting in the road or taking crash plays at the line for another year. But for the rest of this year I would like to see the dummy halves and the halves tell him to get the f**k out of the way!