Hunt offered $1million 3 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
McCullo will do the job for them at number 9.
Yeah he is a very good young kid but he is still very inexperienced and they might use Marsh or even Gorrell also. Either way they lost alot by not having Ennis there anymore.

K

kennyy

He is great man. He looked like a young adam perry last year with a bit of flair and he can read the game. i have no doubt he will be a qld hooker one day

K

kennyy

Yea they lose without Ennis but marsh and Gorell whilst Gorell coming back from Soft League will take time marsh hasnt seen his 05 or pre broken back form for a bit. They have 3 options and 2 which r proven first graders at least

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shutup Kenny you closet Broncos fan. :D

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ahh yes, forgot about Ropati. He is quite incosistent and his handling let him down a bit last year. Even though, he is still an excellent centre.

One person to watch this year is Ben Matalino, he was superb last year when he came into the team - excellent all round skills and fantastic to bring off the bench.

Seriously, the warriors are just looking insane this season.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahh yes, forgot about Ropati. He is quite incosistent and his handling let him down a bit last year. Even though, he is still an excellent centre.

One person to watch this year is Ben Matalino, he was superb last year when he came into the team - excellent all round skills and fantastic to bring off the bench.

They do but if they couldn't win a GF with an inform Stacey Jones and Steve Price as their leader, they will never win it IMO.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Ropati is very inconsistent and you are right, Matulino is a gun. Very good young player who really puts on some big hits.

I reckon Russell Packer might also have a solid year.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
K.Hunt = G-unit clone. Alcoholic toolbag. AND talented footballer.

He would've got $400K if he wasn't such an arrogant p*ss-head, and if he plays to his abilities he'll earn more cash via rep committments, sponsorships and match payments.

Why doesn't it surprise me to hear he isn't getting on with his coach ! Mofo has Reni and Willie written all over him - Wouldn't surprise me either if he winds up at Roosters !

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
The broncos got caught up in the Folau hype, they lost too much in securing his services.

They have the second deadliest backline in the NRL, I still beleive the warriors are more destructive. Lets take a look:

McKinnon - amazing form in 2007, 2008 was a right off.
Vatuvei - Most destructive winger in the game, looks to be over his high ball issues which is why many people say he is the best winger in league.
Brent Tate - Rep centre, rises in the big games.
Denan Kemp - Speed demon, top try scorer last year
Nathan Fein - getting better as time goes on, had an awesome world cup with NZ
Stacey Jones - the wildcard, he if finds form - warriors win the comp, simple as that. If he fails then so do they. Many rated him up there in the same category as Andrew Johns, on his day he is the master.
Warriors have a great line, but broncos is definitely better.
Lockyer / wallace smashes warriors halves( although I love stacey jones and think he is one of the best halfbacks)
Hunt is better than mickinnon, Hodges/falou are better than warrior centre pairing but they defintely have us on the wings,vatuvei is awesome and kemp OH GOD WHY DID YOU LET THIS KID GO BRISBANE?? ARGH!!!! IMO he could be the best winger in the game, he is brilliant. I would even take him over falou god this kid will be something special.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It'd be quicker and easier if you guys would just buy a maroon jersey rather than all our players
Or we could just pay a centre almost half a million a season and lose two thrids of our starting front row....

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Warriors have a great line, but broncos is definitely better.
Lockyer / wallace smashes warriors halves( although I love stacey jones and think he is one of the best halfbacks)
Hunt is better than mickinnon, Hodges/falou are better than warrior centre pairing but they defintely have us on the wings,vatuvei is awesome and kemp OH GOD WHY DID YOU LET THIS KID GO BRISBANE?? ARGH!!!! IMO he could be the best winger in the game, he is brilliant. I would even take him over falou god this kid will be something special.
Kemp was a gun signing, I would really be interested to see how much the warriors got him for.

This is one guy the dogs should have targetted, Kemp playing outside morris....droooool

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
My view is that Hunt is worth more than $1M over three years. He's worth similar money to Folau, IMO. While he doesn't have the speed or strength of Folau, he can organise a team, kick and has absolutely no fear.

In saying that, we don't know what "third party" agreements will be arranged on the quite for him and I'd say he'll re-sign, earning a lot more than the official $330K per season.

C

cornerposter

Or we could just pay a centre almost half a million a season and lose two thrids of our starting front row....
I doubt that one that good would want to go to your club...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I doubt that one that good would want to go to your club...
Come on, maybe if we got rid of two thirds of our established front row maybe we're a chance?

Signing one centre for two front rowers is smart isn't it? Centres win you games. Or is it forwards? I forgot.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It'd be quicker and easier if you guys would just buy a maroon jersey rather than all our players
well after all the pillaging other teams have made on us, i think its about time we did some pillaging of our own

Status
Not open for further replies.