Hunt offered $1million 3 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
broncoes have offered karmichael hunt a 3 year $1million deal.... he has to sign by next friday.
the broncoes have given a deadline for hunt to sign, they need to finalise hunts future, so they can work out darren lockye and david taylors new contracts

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you think he will take it??

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
who else is off contract this yr? wouldn't think would be able to keep many more

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
thats grossly in the overs category, just over 330k per season.

i dont think hes worth it, thats marquee money along with folaus 400k also lockyer and hodges would be on a hefty pay packet.....

thats just naming 4 players from a 25 man squad.....the roosters acountant must also work for the broncs....

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hell yeah
he is so dumb if he doesnt.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats grossly in the overs category, just over 330k per season.

i dont think hes worth it, thats marquee money along with folaus 400k also lockyer and hodges would be on a hefty pay packet.....

thats just naming 4 players from a 25 man squad.....the roosters acountant must also work for the broncs....
agreed. Though Folau is a good player, we're going to see the Broncos go backwards every year now due to that 1 purchase.

the worst part is the Broncos are looking to play him on the RW once Hodges returns.

400K for a winger. Great choice Brisbane.

Now they're paying big for Karmichael. They have a good, young fullback in Josh Hoffman coming through but they wouldn't think to use him and save some cap space, lets jus throw Karmichael overs and go over the cap. Why not? lol

X

XxFoVoSxX

330k a year for hunt is pretty good, top fullback.
I rate him, other than slater who is better than hunt?

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully K takes up the deal, future caption of the club. 330k for him is a fair price, wouldnt want to go much higher though.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
lol at anyone who thinks 330k is overs for hunt, he is at the least the 2nd best fullback in the competition and can play 5/8 and is a fantastic player who will never let you down and doesn't do stupid things like slater either.
And who's to talk about accoutants when you bought kimmorely, ennis, morris, hodgson, goodwin, gordon, hannant all in one season?

Honestly there's no way to ever know if teams are over or not and IMO 400k for folau is not overs, he is one of the best centres in the competition, him and hodges centre pairing with lockyer and wallace feeding the ball is just lethal tbh... if the forwards can hold their own.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
lol at anyone who thinks 330k is overs for hunt, he is at the least the 2nd best fullback in the competition and can play 5/8 and is a fantastic player who will never let you down and doesn't do stupid things like slater either.
And who's to talk about accoutants when you bought kimmorely, ennis, morris, hodgson, goodwin, gordon, hannant all in one season?

Honestly there's no way to ever know if teams are over or not and IMO 400k for folau is not overs, he is one of the best centres in the competition, him and hodges centre pairing with lockyer and wallace feeding the ball is just lethal tbh... if the forwards can hold their own.
that will be the interesting part

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a little worried we are going to have a stream of NRL players putting out the pay me this much or else ransom.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

The rest of our team are on 100k you fool. 60% of your team is origin lol

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
330K is alot. But I think his worth that much.

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
330 k isnt over for hunt. I think hes a better player then slater, yes slater does all the facy things.

But Karmichael does the same job, and doesent make stupid mistakes.

Which is more important

G

giant

hunt has no fear he runs it up like a prop so he might have to take the contract with the most $$$ as his body might not handle the pressure he is putting it through

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Good value but i would of offered him only two seasons. He is only one bad run away from a career ending injury the way he plays

Status
Not open for further replies.