How was not 1 player binned from those thugs from redfern

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Scum **** refs how quick are they to blow for the other team but us they let it all slide fuck them i hope they ignite something in the training room and blows the ***** away gone kapoof

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They lied all over us whole game, we were letting them up too quick.
I love watching Lattrell not against us, but any other time, he loves being the villain, it is hillarious how he interacts with the crowd after he goal kicks. We need characters like him in the game. Wish we had him, what a beast.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The players probably know he is protected and they will come out 2nd best at the judiciary. Same with Trell.
yep.. trell a freak but a grub and everyone talks about one thing only.. if he was playing for dogs he would be suspended every 2 weeks I reckon

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Laying on top of players in the play the ball, holding them down whilst looking back at the referee with a lost innocent look on their faces. A lot of players get away with it, especially the big names. Its cheating and gives your team an unfair advantage. Bulldogs play it too fair, makes me proud.

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They lied all over us whole game, we were letting them up too quick.
I love watching Lattrell not against us, but any other time, he loves being the villain, it is hillarious how he interacts with the crowd after he goal kicks. We need characters like him in the game. Wish we had him, what a beast.
Sign him up, throw heaps of money at him. Him and the Fox together will not take losing a game as an option

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We haven't been a shit team for ages because of refs, and they aren't deciding our year, but it's fair enough to be pissed off when a ref has a glaringly bad game against us. It probably evens up though. I thought we got the rub of the green big time against Wests, from Cummins of all people!