How to let a girl off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
me and book may not agree on some things, but i agree with what he said, its better to end it now, then to keep it going for another 3 or so months, yes it will be hard, but the longer you leave it, the more she'll fall inlove with you and will be hurt by it, its about growing up and being a man, let her down gently and say u hope u's can remain friends, but if u end it nastily or wrong, it will get out there and lots of chicks wont be to keen then, but ay all breakups are hard, even more hard when its u breaking up with sum1 else. but goodluck with it.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Call it a day as Book & The-Game suggested.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Suggest a three-way with her and her best mate.

If she disagrees, she gets angry with you and the relationship is over.
If she agrees, you got yourself a three-way.

Win/win.
I cannot find a flaw in this plan.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you don't smash it I will.

***k is wrong with you, why is this even a question?

do it phaggot!

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not generally one to get relationship advice, but I will offer this:

Do not ask for relationship advice from the creatures which dwell on The Kennel.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought the thread title read "How a Girl Let Off".

Anyway two answers:

STUPID ONE: Tell her that Baghdatis is your little brother. Relationship GONE!!

SMART ONE: I'm going against the grain here. As someone who has dated my (now) fiancee for 11 years, and been engaged for 6 months, I'd say I'm pretty qualified to give you some advice.

If a female tells you she loves you, and she is being serious about it, unless you are too immature to handle a relationship, then why should it carry any bearing to how you feel about her? Obviously she likes you a great deal to say those 3 words, and has done so from her heart.

If the only issue is you being unable to reciprocate those 3 words, then tell her. BUT if you really do like her a lot, what's the problem?

Your mates may not think it's cool being in a long term relationship, but to be honest ask them where they are on a cold night, or when they need someone to have a heart to heart with, or when they want some action any time of the night do they warm their hands up.

Your reaction should be based on HOW YOU FEEL, not your reaction to WHAT SHE SAID.

Only you can answer and sort this one out. If she is serious in her words, and you dump her, she'll be shattered. Not to mention will you find someone as good as her when you've matured enough to want a relationship?

It's only 3 months I realise, but that 3 months could end up in 6, 12,18 months, or even 11 years like me.

I reckon sit down in a quiet place with some paper and a pen, and write down everything you like about her, every memory you've shared with her, and then everything you dislike about her.

Weigh up all those options with a level head and decide from there.

Ahh young love...
The thing is, my mates are not the ones complaining or anything. They are the ones that encouraged me to go out with her in the first place. But TBH, im not feeling it with her. Like i like her and care about her and all, but i just dont see myself being with her. Like FFS, i have my formal coming up this friday and she told me that if i was to go to the after party, she wouldnt talk to me and if i go out on my 18th she wont want anything to do with me. Its like im hers to treat however she wants (no whippage here).

I really dont wanna deal with that now. I wanna live my life and not be tied down to anything.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
The thing is, my mates are not the ones complaining or anything. They are the ones that encouraged me to go out with her in the first place. But TBH, im not feeling it with her. Like i like her and care about her and all, but i just dont see myself being with her. Like FFS, i have my formal coming up this friday and she told me that if i was to go to the after party, she wouldnt talk to me and if i go out on my 18th she wont want anything to do with me. Its like im hers to treat however she wants (no whippage here).

I really dont wanna deal with that now. I wanna live my life and not be tied down to anything.
Then tie her down to something.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh fair enough, if its other factors influencing your decision then go with your gut feeling on it.

If she can't back off on being controlling 3 months in, imagine as time goes on and if you confirm you love her back... could become a real issue.

Maybe use that as your out "hey I really like you, but I dont appreciate being told what to do, and to be honest if this is something that can't change then I don't think there is much of a future for us".

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love is a myth. It's not some special ultra-rare phenomenon, so don't think you're making a mistake by dumping your girlfriend because she might be 'the one'.

There are thousands of girls that could be that one, it just depends on what circumstances arise to bring them into your life and all that, and there will be many many more opportunities, but essentially you're an animal geared towards ****ing *****es to keep your species alive, so go and do that.

Like I said, just tell her how it is and tell her now, she is going to get hurt, because women are weak and emotional. But don't think you are wrong because she will get hurt by this, that's her problem.

Don't try and find excuses to stay with her if you think deep down that you don't want to be with her, which seems to be the case.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love is a myth. It's not some special ultra-rare phenomenon, so don't think you're making a mistake by dumping your girlfriend because she might be 'the one'.

There are thousands of girls that could be that one, it just depends on what circumstances arise to bring them into your life and all that, and there will be many many more opportunities, but essentially you're an animal geared towards ****ing *****es to keep your species alive, so go and do that.

Like I said, just tell her how it is and tell her now, she is going to get hurt, because women are weak and emotional. But don't think you are wrong because she will get hurt by this, that's her problem.

Don't try and find excuses to stay with her if you think deep down that you don't want to be with her, which seems to be the case.
Thanks man, ill tell you how it goes. Im expecting water works.

G

Gladiator.

Your answer is right there young padawan. Go to the formal and go out on your 18th, who the f*ck is she to tell you that you can't have fun? Isn't that what you want her to do, have nothing to do with you? Hell even smash another chick at your formal after party. I shagged my ex at my formal after party then copped a blowie off another girl.

As for her saying you can't go out on your 18th, do the same thing as your formal. God, grow a pair.

If a female told me I couldn't do something, she'd be copping a phone book to the face.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your answer is right there young padawan. Go to the formal and go out on your 18th, who the f*ck is she to tell you that you can't have fun? Isn't that what you want her to do, have nothing to do with you? Hell even smash another chick at your formal after party. I shagged my ex at my formal after party then copped a blowie off another girl.

As for her saying you can't go out on your 18th, do the same thing as your formal. God, grow a pair.

If a female told me I couldn't do something, she'd be copping a phone book to the face.
Dont think i took it lightly when she said it. I think im making her out to be worse then she actually is, but i just ended it tonight. Feeling so ****ing relieved. Copping the gobbies this friday :p

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just go to the formal after party then.

You get to have fun, and she will no longer talk to you.

Win/win.

She will get the message then.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tell her she is too smelly, in fact you reek.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheat on her, then she'll have to do the breaking up part.

G

Gladiator.

All knowledge I have passed onto you is stuff I have learnt over the years from BootS. Look what a top shelf man I have become.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol same with me, worst thing is when chicks you're not even in a relationship with try to tell you what to do. I like to do whatever the f*ck I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.