How to let a girl off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okay, so ive been thinking and it isnt feeling right with my girl. Im only 17 and i know it sounds stupid but i need a way to let her go without hurting her or anything because i still care about her heaps, just not in that way.

Please help!

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, so ive been thinking and it isnt feeling right with my girl. Im only 17 and i know it sounds stupid but i need a way to let her go without hurting her or anything because i still care about her heaps, just not in that way.

Please help!
Depends on how long you have been together. If long term, it never ends pretty (well thats my case anyway). The short flings and such, you move on pretty quickly, as they do too.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Depends on how long you have been together. If long term, it never ends pretty (well thats my case anyway). The short flings and such, you move on pretty quickly, as they do too.
Hasnt been long. Just under 3 months.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And i forgot to mention. The main reason i dont feel right is that she told me she loved me the other day. Like come on, what 17 year old knows what love is.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
post pics of your girlfriend so i can help you. Side boobs and all..

just tell her the truth, man

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont worry about letting her off
just make sure you can get her off and your problems will vanish : )

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tell her you don't want to be with her any more. If you let it go on longer, it
's only going to be harder. It'll probably hurt her, but it'll hurt less than if you do it in another 3 months time.

Feelings are for the weak my friend, you'll learn that eventually.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Tell her youre pregnant & she is not the father.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tell her you don't want to be with her any more. If you let it go on longer, it
's only going to be harder. It'll probably hurt her, but it'll hurt less than if you do it in another 3 months time.

Feelings are for the weak my friend, you'll learn that eventually.
Thanks mate, the only one making sense.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
you're 17....you have a name djaraboy. you are arab....go sit in the corner with your cousins and yell out "shuu baby" or something like "oii babe wanna root?" to a girl and then wait for the gangas to come and be with you and then once you bag em and tag em. they will cry and scream and leave fb comments saying "all guys are a$$holes" and that there is no one good left. then continue this act until you're sick of it...and then find a girl who you will eventually marry. this girl is conservative and above all a housewife. oh and dont forget to kill any guy that tries to talk to your sister!! that is a big big must in your hk community!!

oh but if you're not like those hks..then please disregard my previous paragraph and simply tell her that it isn't working out. she will understand as you are both young. tell her that you need to focus on your studies or your family or something that will take your time. this way it will be easier on her. goodbye my friend. i shall return to see your progress soon

Status
Not open for further replies.