How Tedesco almost signed with the Bullldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
journalism in Sydney can't be at such a low level that rehashing a months old story counts as news today

I appreciate that I might be in the minority on this, but I rate Mitchell Moses and I think he and Foran would have made a great halves pairing and the 'Dogs should have looked at him before signing Woods and even Tedesco

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We weren’t even close.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I was driving down Victoria Road near Top Ryde and I pulled up next to Teddy who was driving with I think Luke Keary (I remember thinking it was Daniel Mortimer but he is overseas isn't he?). He was driving a pretty lame looking CRV or something.

Definitely needs some brown paper bags full of cash.
Rest assured that car isn’t his. It’s likely a loaner from one of politis’s car dealerships

You may be lucky and be able to buy one with a sales rep telling you ‘it was driven by tedesco’

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So we had to move on Reynolds, Graham, Kasiano and Brenko Lee to get Foran and Woods.

What would we have done if we had of signed Moses, bearing in mind no one wanted/wants Tolman/Eastwood?

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the way Fraudsler stuffed up our cap with back ended deals NO WAY would we have signed all 3 anyways .... in the end we have a potential striking FB in the making in Mybe, he just needs a few more games and time to adjust in his new role, Foran needs to stay healthy and have a clear mind away from gambling and Woods just needs to figure out which hair cut he needs and play some good footy and compete against his bestie Klemmer on who will get the most meters each game for the mighty blue and white LOL !!!

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tedesco is only ever one tackle or sprint away from a season ending injury anyway...

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good luck if Lynne Anderson goes to those lengths to sign a star player..

She would be sound asleep after watching her favourite show the golden girls at 8.30pm
Lmao I loved the golden girls as a kid. That catchy little song at the beginning . "Thank you for being a friend......"

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did we almost sign teddy? I never knew...........

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t need to hear it yesterday’s news,

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One faggot from the Tigers is enough. Dodged 2 bullets.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
journalism in Sydney can't be at such a low level that rehashing a months old story counts as news today

I appreciate that I might be in the minority on this, but I rate Mitchell Moses and I think he and Foran would have made a great halves pairing and the 'Dogs should have looked at him before signing Woods and even Tedesco
I doubt your in the minority on Moses, he's better than anything we have bar Foran however letting Teddy (any player) dictate who we sign is a line to never be crossed.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What has Tedesco ever accomplished???
Thats right......NOTHING!!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mbye will evolve into a better fullback than Tedesco IMHO.....and he is no doubt a better, more humble guy too. Teddy was no great loss at all.
I actually never wanted him. I just wanted mbye to be given a crack at fb. And i agree, he could become the best fb in the game if he keeps improving there.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck if Lynne Anderson goes to those lengths to sign a star player..

She would be sound asleep after watching her favourite show the golden girls at 8.30pm
Hopefully she doesn't need to go to those lengths and is actually successful in her attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.