Opinion How quick is Meaney

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dunno, looked like he started accelerating after about 10 strides the coasted. Couldnt tell if he was quick or slow to be honest. I actually thought he was going to get run down but he didn't.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Road runner ..!!!!!

That’s what I will call him under a new coach :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: cos he’s very fast and had great pace ... even more without pay on board :-) so something to look very forward too..!!

#DOGGIES !!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow his quick he would give ado carr a run for his money
He is certainly quick, but not ado-carr quick. I'd love to see them do some mini Olympics style promotional events at the beginning of the year like they used to for a while there. Imagine some 100m sprint races where every team nominates their top 2 fastest players who are then in a knockout elimination process to crown the fastest player. Do the same for a long distance race, then have the strongest player etc etc. I'm sure that you would get 20-30 000 people to an even like this, and it would create a massive buz around the game and give people something to talk about.
You could give out lucky door prizes where people can win things, like meeting their favourite players or whatever. Each club could have all of their players on show to sign autographs etc as well. This would be awesome.
No shit, I have more fucking ideas the greenturd. The guy is so useless. The game really needs some publicity, and the best they can come up with is magic round.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just dont like him as a winger. And was not anything special at FB.....

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Speed is useless if you're not gonna use it to your advantage like Addo-Carr does...

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needs to be quicker between the ears.
The pay lovers had him locked in as our rockstar fullback after 10 games lol.
At the same time the same people were rubbishing me for wanting to steal dallin to come play fullback.
Now its same people wanting to suck dallins cock. Kennel gotta love it lol.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
not ready for the contact at fullback yet. kids got the attributes just isnt being developed properly

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Needs to be quicker between the ears.
The pay lovers had him locked in as our rockstar fullback after 10 games lol.
At the same time the same people were rubbishing me for wanting to steal dallin to come play fullback.
Now its same people wanting to suck dallins cock. Kennel gotta love it lol.
im not a pay lover and wanted him at fullback, was always our best option before DWZ. I think Meaney has a higher skill ceiling than Dallin, just a matter of putting on some size and learning to embrace the contact

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If he can put on 10-15kg and maintain his speed...........he still won’t be an nrl standard winger

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I dunno, looked like he started accelerating after about 10 strides the coasted. Couldnt tell if he was quick or slow to be honest. I actually thought he was going to get run down but he didn't.
Exactly what you just said, he has no acceleration, needs about 10 strides and hits top gear

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hated him on the wing in the first few games but Kid is getting better.. His keen to learn and train and if he bulks up over the off season whilst gaining confidence his a smoky for us no doubt.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well he was an Athletic sprinter. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Bout time we see it!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He looks quick but thats easy when your surrounded by plodders..

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If the guy had more aggression he'd be perfect.