Reaction score

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ask todd greenburg, he would know more than people on here lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's how much we have for next season and beyond which is vital.

We still have plenty to easily re-sign our key off contract players we want to keep during this season and could front load them.

And then with the contracts of Sullivan, El Masri, Millard, Holdsworth, Utai, Te Maari, Roberts etc all expiring and only a very few of those a chance of getting re-signed we will still have plenty of money to spend on players for 2010 and again be major players in the market.

Plus we have front loaded alot of contracts the past few years so that would add up to how much cap space we will have next year and beyond.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Who cares, we dont need anyone else now anyway. Not sure we needed Eastwood either. Good to have him though and he may be very handy.

Dont care about 2010 yet myself.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Apparently 450K before Eastwood. So approx. 200K at this stage I would think.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's how much we have for next season and beyond which is vital.

We still have plenty to easily re-sign our key off contract players we want to keep during this season and could front load them.

And then with the contracts of Sullivan, El Masri, Millard, Holdsworth, Utai, Te Maari, Roberts etc all expiring and only a very few of those a chance of getting re-signed we will still have plenty of money to spend on players for 2010 and again be major players in the market.

Plus we have front loaded alot of contracts the past few years so that would add up to how much cap space we will have next year and beyond.
Tee Maari's contract expires in 2010. I think Roberts will resign, If not for FG then for NSW Cup unless another club offers him somthing. I can't see him staying because Barba is going to get better and better and I see him playing 5/8 with Kimmorley along side him.

If you consider Sullivan,Crisp,Holdsworth,El Masri, Utai and Possibly Roberts, there's about 5-6 K in that list alone so we don't have to worry too much.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tee Maari's contract expires in 2010. I think Roberts will resign, If not for FG then for NSW Cup unless another club offers him somthing. I can't see him staying because Barba is going to get better and better and I see him playing 5/8 with Kimmorley along side him.

If you consider Sullivan,Crisp,Holdsworth,El Masri, Utai and Possibly Roberts, there's about 5-6 K in that list alone so we don't have to worry too much.
you mean 500-600k lol

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL Wrong people to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.