News How Dogs found, lost and refound Jacob Kiraz.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think I've posted the entire article, everyone thank me.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I've posted the entire article, everyone thank me.

Too much

Pamela Whaley is a Sydney-based sports journalist with more than a decade of experience in the industry. Starting out as a cadet at The Daily Advertiser in Wagga Wagga, Pamela moved to Sydney in 2014 and began writing features and news for the NRL's magazine, Big League. She has since worked at Fox Sports as a managing editor of digital NRL content and with Australian Associated Press as a sports journalist, covering A-League, cricket and NRL. She grew up playing soccer, touch football and netball but her true passion

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It looks like Reynolds is wearing a singlet and no pants in that photo with Kiraz.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not sure why Kiraz wasnt good enough at the dogs, but guys like Tupou, talakai, mansour didnt even make harold matts and they made NRL.

I guess if you have the deep desire to play NRL, you would do anythign to acheive that goal

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s gonna have some mad arthritis in his ankles later in life based on his frantic running action.
It definitely makes him harder to takle but it was still pretty funny watching him in full flight. But seriously I don't think he can play on the wing, can't trust him to keep his feet under control running down a tight touchline lol.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not sure why Kiraz wasnt good enough at the dogs, but guys like Tupou, talakai, mansour didnt even make harold matts and they made NRL.

I guess if you have the deep desire to play NRL, you would do anythign to acheive that goal
alot of the best players dont make it for many reasons. life changes, priorities, sex and drugs etc. They tend to pick the big kids at 15's and they over look the smaller more talented players

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It definitely makes him harder to takle but it was still pretty funny watching him in full flight. But seriously I don't think he can play on the wing, can't trust him to keep his feet under control running down a tight touchline lol.
Love his energy and enthusiasm but you make a valid point about trusting him running near a tight sideline as he’s no twinkle toes lol. He was described by Joey Johns as running like he’s being chased by a madman wielding a knife lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Becoming a favourite of mine ngl lol

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love his energy and enthusiasm but you make a valid point about trusting him running near a tight sideline as he’s no twinkle toes lol. He was described by Joey Johns as running like he’s being chased by a madman wielding a knife lol
Haha , or like a bull in a China shop

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kids running style is mint. He is like the ‘Road Runner’ from that old cartoon

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kids running style is mint. He is like the ‘Road Runner’ from that old cartoon
Now that you’ve mentioned it hahaha. I find it fascinating to watch him in the clear running. Hmeep Hmeep lol

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why do people care so much about his running style? Lol pull your heads in
It helps us to see his best position. His more likely to have tackle busts and create linebreaks due to his erratic running style in the centres than on the wing where his more likely to put a foot into touch, unless he is able to get more in field.

Malla

Reaction score
It helps us to see his best position. His more likely to have tackle busts and create linebreaks due to his erratic running style in the centres than on the wing where his more likely to put a foot into touch, unless he is able to get more in field.
Yeah nah lol