How can I stop supporting the dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raza50

Waterboy
Reaction score
Abdul, i
I have been a Bulldogs supporter now 50 years, i understand the frustration, but in life , its all about the journey, we all love and support our team, the pain is “who in time” is managing same, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, richer or poorer, we will be there[emoji12][emoji889]

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some bunch of dumb fucks here what you only support the team when Winning???
Through hard time and good time you support your club.
Cmon mate no need for the name calling. We are all just saying how fuked up shit is without any light at the end of the tunnel. All talk about losing players and no room in the cap just compounds these losses.

We all obviously support the team through thick and thin or everyone would be long gone by now with the shit dished out the last couple of years. So chil bro ;)

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Come and support the mighty eels like many other dogs fans who make the switch.
Apparently last year there was 109 defectors from the dogs fan base to the eels last year, by all reports they are much happier now.

Last edited:

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hold on! you told me in private that you were an eels fan deep down and would be making the official switch Boxer, you cant have two teams FFS.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i still paid $31 to go out to penrith for the *****, how fukn hopeless am I??

sounds like your stuck here with the rest of us bro, enjoy the pain, makes the victories more sweet,

Way I see it is the club isnt lying down and dying, they are trying different things and getting it wrong, yes it is the most lost ive ever experienced the club, but they'll get it right. We the dogs, dogs never give up :grinning:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How many more days to season 2019 kick off?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haslers cancerous poison has infected the players and club that bad, its too hard to shake.
Nothing nothing new
I could tell u what will happen in every dogs game bar none.

We will never support the ball carrier
We get dominated every set
Lichaa won’t be able to pass left to right
Mbye will shine in the first half and then go missing in second
Adam Elliot will drop the ball and get dominated in every tackle
Fualolo will do 2 stupid things
Floppa will look slow and second rate
Montoya will have no idea and come off with a clean jersey
Aaron woods will give away silly pens an drop it at a crucial stage
Jmk will have a shit kick or two
Jackson will run the wrong line every second run
The refs will Fcuk us at every opp
Pay won’t know wtf is going on with the bench
Eastwood will look fatter and fatter

That’s just chapter one

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We love this club, good or bad ! Wins or losses, top of table or bottom! What makes it even harder is watching other teams play such a great style, all clubs adapt an grow with the game.. we will get back there as this great club won’t be down for long, but yes it’s going to be Tough few years until we sort this mess out that was created!

But when we do think about how good that will be an we as supporters of this proud club will be back on a massive high an forget all about this shit we are watching right now. It will be great again and there will be more highs than lows..

Peace doggies fans. Hang in there and the loyalty will be paid back in spades :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Let's gone warriors!!!! Even my 2nd fav team got towelled up this week...
Dogs do my head in, as much as I hate watching them, no matter how much they frustrate me and sometimes make me break furniture, I'm still back the next week like a sucker because they are my team forever.
But in all honesty, I really can't take watching this crap anymore, my interest in this team is waning pretty quickly.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
That's why Melbourne are my second team, I know they are guaranateed a successful season and more often then not they produce the goods and make me wish our team was like them. .

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to stay strong & support our team in the bad times. It hurts yeah but if we all give up & don't show up to games & buy merchandise we could not have a team to support like the Bears, Jets, Magpies.....ect....ect .....

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m attached to the Canterbury Bulldogs club but I hate this team. I have been a Dogs fan my entire life but I seriously hate this team and don’t want to support them anymore but I’m struggling to de-attach myself as deep down I love the club. Every week I say this is the last time I watch them play. Any advice as to how I can actually not care about the Bulldogs anymore ?
Goose.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We need to stay strong & support our team in the bad times. It hurts yeah but if we all give up & don't show up to games & buy merchandise we could not have a team to support like the Bears, Jets, Magpies.....ect....ect .....
Sounds great.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree Boxer. One blue eye one white eye. Dogs till I die.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I saw how they were in the 80's as a kid so depressing what has happened since 04
We are involved in professional sport. Every team competing for the corporate dollar. Lots of teams and arguably not enough talent. Ride out the storm. The tide will turn. It always has..

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We basically have no choice but to accept that our team is shit. Out of the 16 teams, one has to finish 16th, one has to finish 15th, and one 14th. There are at least 14 better teams in the competition than ours. We have to come to terms with it. We’re shit. We’re a shit losing team

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cmon mate no need for the name calling. We are all just saying how fuked up shit is without any light at the end of the tunnel. All talk about losing players and no room in the cap just compounds these losses.

We all obviously support the team through thick and thin or everyone would be long gone by now with the shit dished out the last couple of years. So chil bro ;)
Real supporters wouldn't contemplate making statements about giving up on the team or statements about supporting other clubs. You must take the good with the bad. I've been lucky to see 6 premiership wins and 6 runners up. Great times that I miss. Dogs till I die...then my kids will carry the baton.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Come and support the mighty eels like many other dogs fans who make the switch.
Apparently last year there was 109 defectors from the dogs fan base to the eels last year, by all reports they are much happier now.
Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.