How can I stop supporting the dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeZed

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’m attached to the Canterbury Bulldogs club but I hate this team. I have been a Dogs fan my entire life but I seriously hate this team and don’t want to support them anymore but I’m struggling to de-attach myself as deep down I love the club. Every week I say this is the last time I watch them play. Any advice as to how I can actually not care about the Bulldogs anymore ?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d like the same... every fuken week I say maybe tonight and they lose there fb and we still get schooled with a reshuffled side down on troops. Man we are just sad.

george84

New Pup
Reaction score
I’m attached to the Canterbury Bulldogs club but I hate this team. I have been a Dogs fan my entire life but I seriously hate this team and don’t want to support them anymore but I’m struggling to de-attach myself as deep down I love the club. Every week I say this is the last time I watch them play. Any advice as to how I can actually not care about the Bulldogs anymore ?
I do the same thing every week just hang in there

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thats the life of a Bulldogs fan... the club from the top to the bottom have accepted mediocrity for far to long... and its infected the fans. Just have to sit back and hope that the next 2 seasons fly by, along with praying whoever our coach may be in 2020/2021 doesn't do stupid shit with our salary cap

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our blood is blue. We can't stop. Bulldogs are like air. Without it were dead.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Hang in there, the way it's going they will make it easy for you to fuk them off.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m in the same boat mate. I think I’m going to re-activate my World of Warcraft account so I’ve got something else to do on the weekend.

I’ll let you know in a few weeks if it works.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you cant, your just gonna have to suffer like the rest of us. Reality is simply this - where fucked and where just going to have to ride it for the next 1-3 years atleast.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You just described me brother. I love the dogs but want to rip them apart. Can't go for another team because fuck every other team.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't bring myself to give up..
I can't ever change teams...
I cant even miss a dogs match if available to watch on 9 or FOX...

Although atm I'm pretty sure I'd far rather lie down on my back and dry ream my chocolate ring with a Frozen pineapple covered in chilli and Tabasco sauce...

Would be far more entertaining than watching the dogs attack and try scoring abilitys....

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know how you feel.. How good would it be to be a Storm supporter!!
They're the new Dogs, we're the new Gold Coast Seagulls.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There’s one way to ease the pain. Bet on the opposing team. If we win you are estatic and don’t even feel like you’ve lost money, if we lose then the financial win makes it not so bad .

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just keep watching them, and let nature take its course.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some bunch of dumb fucks here what you only support the team when Winning???
Through hard time and good time you support your club.
Not saying I'm better than someone else but how can you change teams? I still follow all the same teams I did as a child.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s depressing knowing our season is over so early in the year

Status
Not open for further replies.