How can I stop supporting the dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i turned the tele off at half time and went to bed, thats how bad they are playing . to be honest i wouldnt care if we were losing but at least improving in attack but we play the same shit ball as soon as they panic or get behind its back to boring predictable footy this years gone for my liking but with the people off contract this year hopfully they move some players on and get some new faces
They can't "move contracted players on" unless its by mutual agreement. Our cap is stuffed. If we don't resign Morris boys and Beastwood that won't greatly help us. Mbye goes to $900K next year thanks to back ended deal. Others are probably in the same boat i.e. Hoppa Woods Foran
We have to unearth some juniors or buy some up and coming players with potential.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why stop this year? If you had the brains you would stopped supporting the club properly like I did in 2013 when we had Josh Reynolds as our option.
Real supporters stick solid through good and bad times.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you're a true fan you will never stop supporting. You might watch with less interest or know the season is gone but you always hope for a better game next week.

Personally having seen games back to the 80's I'm used to the club being a powerhouse (up until about mid 2000's). That's why it hurts seeing us now.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you're a true fan you will never stop supporting. You might watch with less interest or know the season is gone but you always hope for a better game next week.

Personally having seen games back to the 80's I'm used to the club being a powerhouse (up until about mid 2000's). That's why it hurts seeing us now.
I agree mate. It hurts to see our demise but I will always stick solid and live in hope. I will be at Suncorp cheering them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.