How Bulldogs’ Ciraldo coup could trigger Panthers raid as $6m bidding war looms

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't want any more Penrith players you need to pay them overs to leave same as good players from other clubs. We need to invest heavily into development of juniors if we want to be a force in the future.
i agree but we dont have any junior's ready

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
still a waste of cap space.. we need a halfback and a fullback.
Yes but would be a quality signing and not a waste of cap yes we do need a halfback and a fullback but adding a strike back that gets u 180 to 300 metres a game all our fowards can’t even get that much

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't need any of their players at the prices that they want.

JAC & Kiraz have 2 of the 4 Wing/Centre spots sewn up. Schoupp, Alamonti, Skelton, Casey, Toia & Samrani should battle it out for the other 2 spots.

Save the money & go all in on Joseph Manu or Cameron Munster for the fullback spot. I'd give either a million a season.

I'd take Jackson Hastings at halfback.

A spine of:

1. Manu/Munster
6. Burton
7. Hastings
9. Mahoney

Can win you a comp.
Lol as if Manu will leave the roosters and Monster is being offered huge money to go to the dolphins

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol as if Manu will leave the roosters and Monster is being offered huge money to go to the dolphins
We can match Dolphins offer, only attraction Dolphins have over us is location. Just look at the rejects and old man they've had to sign. Also Dolphins would have to hold 1.3m in the cap for 2024 which they need to spend 95% of their salary cap for 2023 (currently only have long term contracts). Anasta said 3-4 clubs have reached out to him in regards to Munster and surely we're 1 of them.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ceebs building a team around Suaalii he’ll be at Union after long enough anyway

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We can match Dolphins offer, only attraction Dolphins have over us is location. Just look at the rejects and old man they've had to sign. Also Dolphins would have to hold 1.3m in the cap for 2024 which they need to spend 95% of their salary cap for 2023 (currently only have long term contracts). Anasta said 3-4 clubs have reached out to him in regards to Munster and surely we're 1 of them.
WTF, I'd take the Shire (where many Bulldogs players live) over the Gold Coast every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Always a Bulldog

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I definitely think Crichton is a strong chance of coming across in 2024. Whether he plays fb or centre, he would add some class to our backline. Averillo should be concerned

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I definitely think Crichton is a strong chance of coming across in 2024. Whether he plays fb or centre, he would add some class to our backline. Averillo should be concerned
Averillo is off contract at the end of 23