Opinion How bad was that

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Out run by 600m.
Only four guys that crept over 100 run metres (Sharks - nine guys)
After the debacle of missing 55 tackles last week and the promise we would work on D - it really worked. We only missed 57 tackles this week.
Sharks committed 14 errors - not that you would have noticed.
PCM was nearly double ours.
Cannot think of one last tackle option that worked. We even had Knockonbur and Preston taking last tackle kicks.

Was gunna go - thank fck I didn't.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Out run by 600m.
After the debacle of missing 55 tackles last week and the promise we would work on D - it really worked. We only missed 57 tackles this week.
Cannot think of one last tackle option that worked. We even had Knockonbur and Preston taking last tackle kicks.

We ate fucking terrible
But nrl is massive step up from nsw cup
Any moron thinking promoting from nsw cup will change anything is less than an idiot

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Absolutely smashed through the middle today. Never seen anything like it. Was always worried about this game as sharks know we are undersized and know exactly how to exploit it. Size hop drop crackdown it's just gotten worse for us since then out defence has just been way to soft.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Doesn’t seem to matter what we do. We suck.

New coaches - still shit selections, game plans and bench rotations

New players - all regress when they put on our jersey

we’re just fucking cursed it seems

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im not upset i expected it. Knew Sharks and in particular Hynes were going to go off this week after last week. And we had no halves, and havent had a fullback all year. Mahoney hasnt been in peak form either. We were no chance running around without a spine vs a decent team.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We ate fucking terrible
But nrl is massive step up from nsw cup
Any moron thinking promoting from nsw cup will change anything is less than an idiot
I see it the other way...

First grade coach and team are fucking putrid so I wouldn't want any pup with potential to become polluted by the sewerage in FG.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Im not upset i expected it. Knew Sharks and in particular Hynes were going to go off this week after last week. And we had a rookie and a sub standard half and havent had a fullback all year. Mahoney hasnt been in peak form either. We were no chance running around without a spine vs a decent team.
U know - when Manly towelled us for 60 a few years ago - remember sitting there and thinking they just made us look silly.

After this game - we just made ourselves look silly.

Kids playing men - yeah getting tapped I can live with. But when we're not even doing basic NRL standard shit, being in position for run ups, making an effort to bring people to the ground, staying in position defensively and the best, doing something, anything on the last tackle - this cannot continue.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fully expected. Infact I expected the scoreline to be even worse.

For the sake of my sanity, I have given up being furious, stressed and depressed.

I just expect the worst, and laugh at them now.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Out run by 600m.

I did go.
From Melbourne.
Fuck I'm happy.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who would win this game
Todays team vs the 1998 magpies
Or our team today vs the 2004 rabbitohs

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We haven't improved in defense. Only thing that stops us from getting hammered is when we score points. Today it showed.

All teams that we've played against this year have scored 2 trys or more.