Hot30 Presents: Jamfest 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
dont half of these people walk around with straws in their mouths making robotic sounds and ****?

Is there even going to be a single instrument in the place?

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how is 130 too much? wtf kind of concerts do you all attend :| personally i wouldn't pay that much to see kelly rowland/keri hilson + 5 people i hate but if you like them then 130 isn't expensive.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
how is 130 too much? wtf kind of concerts do you all attend :| personally i wouldn't pay that much to see kelly rowland/keri hilson + 5 people i hate but if you like them then 130 isn't expensive.
It's too much considering Soulja Boy is in the line-up :p

I don't understand why there can't just be an R&B concert. That I would pay for..

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
:flamethro
a flamethrower... REALLY? Come on thats a bit harsh Omayr =[ lol

and Marty its too much because its a **** lineup not worth 130$ especially having to listen to pittbull and soulja boy :p

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well most of the mainstream concerts i've been to have been $130+ for just one person/band lol

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
p.s. I cant really talk I payed 300$ to see Britney Spears hahaha (but so did Rami and Hani so Im not the only Kennel freak)

I

I R Cookie

I'd go for Pitbull, but not at that price.

I wish I was still going to Future tho GRRR

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
p.s. I cant really talk I payed 300$ to see Britney Spears hahaha (but so did Rami and Hani so Im not the only Kennel freak)
wasnt it more like 240-250ish?

M

MikeyP..

kiddies complaining about the price of concert tickets. Welcome to my world. Where the average price for a semi known to mainstream artist would cost from $90-$140 for general admission.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
TBH Mikey, if I wasn't saving for Fiji, I'd probably go.. But since I am.. yeah.. :L

Status
Not open for further replies.