Hot30 Presents: Jamfest 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Good lord ..... look at the crapola.

And without Snoop ..... I predict approx 30% of the entourage wont make it past customs.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
how is that crap?? i've seen way worse. Its pretty solid tbh

M

MikeyP..

pittbull? akon? soulja boy? they are not crap? Jay sean?......LMAOMALOALOALOLAOALOLOLOL RAMLOAMROAMLRMAORMLALMLOAML TELLAPORTS

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
I'm so excited for Jay Sean tbh. I was just saying the other day to my friend how I would love Jay Sean to come, super freaky lol

btw guys "Stay tuned... if you think this line up is BIG, wait for the next artist announcement in two weeks."

Pretty certain it's going to be Ne-Yo.

D

dogs_4 lyf

lol mikey thats just your opinion

Akon was absolutely brilliant live

D

dogs_4 lyf

I'm so excited for Jay Sean tbh. I was just saying the other day to my friend how I would love Jay Sean to come, super freaky lol

btw guys "Stay tuned... if you think this line up is BIG, wait for the next artist announcement in two weeks."

Pretty certain it's going to be Ne-Yo.
Who's he coming with?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
pittbull? akon? soulja boy? they are not crap? Jay sean?......LMAOMALOALOALOLAOALOLOLOL RAMLOAMROAMLRMAORMLALMLOAML TELLAPORTS
you seem to think they are crap, yet why are some of them so successful? Oh yes they are crap cuz mikey said so :sleepy:

sorry they aint no kayne west

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
omar when you are gonna get txs let me know, ill probz go also

D

dogs_4 lyf

sweet Hani.

Well get them on the 26th thats when they go on sale

M

MikeyP..

tell me who has been pretty crap yet soo successful, showing no bias to artists you dont like
Lol, that whole line up. They use a catchy beat with catchy lyrics, that appeal to all the top20 junkies out there. Wolfmother, Evanescence, Nickelback, Lil Jon and DJ Kahled are other examples.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
what and the big artists dont do the same thing??? Artists arent going to sing something that they like if no one else will like it. You can not honestly say Kanye doesnt do the same thing??? His tunes are all catchy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.