Hot30 Presents: Jamfest 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
PITBULLLLL! PIIIIITBULL I'm excited about him :L Keri Hilson is pretty awesome tooo. & KELLY ROWLAND <3 I looove Kelly Rowland.
Yesss.. love those ladies aswell and yah I guess Pitbull is alright.. lol.

I am gonna like pray that Ne-Yo is that extra artist they are talking about :love:

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Yesss.. love those ladies aswell and yah I guess Pitbull is alright.. lol.

I am gonna like pray that Ne-Yo is that extra artist they are talking about :love:
Pitbull is hot okay..... *shifty eyes... & AWKWARD TURTLE* =P

Dude. If it's Ne-Yo... I don't even CARE about the rest of the lineup. Like FMD. I've been waiting for like 12897398127398217398127398173918739812 years to see him live. <3

M

MikeyP..

Pitbull is hot okay..... *shifty eyes... & AWKWARD TURTLE* =P

Dude. If it's Ne-Yo... I don't even CARE about the rest of the lineup. Like FMD. I've been waiting for like 12897398127398217398127398173918739812 years to see him live. <3
Oh PS. Stacie Why do you type all those numbers like you have ADD then <3... You're so strange LOL

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Kiddies .... you know your CK cares about you right ?

You're all being ripped off !
Not just that ... they're ripping you off before it even starts.

Here's a quote from the fine-print on Ticketek ...
"During this Internet Pre-sale, a Premium Access fee of $20** per ticket has been applied to ensure the allocation of seating prior to general public on sale."
SO what this means is ...

(a) If you wanna pre-book with Visa online, it'll cost you an extra on-top of the ticket price.
(b) See those two little astrerix's (**) ... that icon means Ticketek is applying a booking-fee of $4.95 as well.
(c) Before you even get your ticket, you are being charged $24.95 in total for the privelidge of online pre-booking.
(d) The complete list of artists has not been revealed.
(e) The ticket price has not been listed online - Very shady considering they're advertising pre-booking for a venue that holds over 20,000 people !
(f) The whole show only goes for 5-hours ....

2DayFM is treating you like you're stupid.

Paying $200+ to see maybe "one or two" of these people WILL NOT be worth the money.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Oh PS. Stacie Why do you type all those numbers like you have ADD then <3... You're so strange LOL
I hate you. -_-

Kiddies .... you know your CK cares about you right ?

You're all being ripped off !
Not just that ... they're ripping you off before it even starts.

Here's a quote from the fine-print on Ticketek ...

SO what this means is ...

(a) If you wanna pre-book with Visa online, it'll cost you an extra on-top of the ticket price.
(b) See those two little astrerix's (**) ... that icon means Ticketek is applying a booking-fee of $4.95 as well.
(c) Before you even get your ticket, you are being charged $24.95 in total for the privelidge of online pre-booking.
(d) The complete list of artists has not been revealed.
(e) The ticket price has not been listed online - Very shady considering they're advertising pre-booking for a venue that holds over 20,000 people !
(f) The whole show only goes for 5-hours ....

2DayFM is treating you like you're stupid.

Paying $200+ to see maybe "one or two" of these people WILL NOT be worth the money.
Oh wow! Thanks for that CK =)

Well I'm not booking online, I'll probs go before school on Tuesday/Wednesday. I definitely wouldn't book online. Too much demand & I can't be bothered sitting in front of a computer stressing myself out trying to buy tickets haha.

But I agree. Tis VERY strange about no price being listed ANYWHERE except for the surcharges =S In a way, I'm not really willing to spend too much on it. I'm kinda saving for other things.. LIKE FIJI. Woot.

BONZ

Waterboy
Reaction score
Prices have been listed.

GA - $129
VIP - $169

Then the surcharges what CK mentioned.

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
Jason Derulo is the next artist that will be announced .. HTH

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
If I wasn't saving for Fiji @ the end of the year, I'd totally go. But Fiji is definitely more important than this.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
So you're not coming now Stacie? FMD give me a definite answer so we can organise tix hahaha

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I told you I wasn't going last time we talked about it, you lesbian! =P

I can't. I have to save for FIJI. Bar tab ;) LOL

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Oh I thought you said you were in. FML you fail so much. I'm saving for Melb which is in like 2 months and I'm still going.. Fiji is in like 8 months..

Oh well I didn't wanna go with you anyway.

PS I hope Ne-Yo or someone you love gets announced. I will fking LOL then :p

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Oh I thought you said you were in. FML you fail so much. I'm saving for Melb which is in like 2 months and I'm still going.. Fiji is in like 8 months..

Oh well I didn't wanna go with you anyway.

PS I hope Ne-Yo or someone you love gets announced. I will fking LOL then :p
I don't really care. I'm sure when I'm travelling the world whilst you're doing your HSC, there'll be a chance I'll catch anyone I love in concert =P

& I know. But I know I'll be spending between now & then, since there are other things I need to buy. So yah. But FIJIIII is totally my main priority atm =) I want more money for Fiji.. More ...err... THINGS to buy =P

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Actually yeah I don't know if i cbb paying that much anymore. Sigh. Why can't Ne-Yo and some quality R&B artists tour...

This concert will be filled with ganga's and like 13 year olds.

Decisionssss

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
OMG It's you in a nutshell!

=P
Har Har Har. :sleepy:

And also, If I only go for like one of the artists, what's the bet they will pull out.. think I'm going to give this one a miss. Akon, Pitbull and Soulja Boy.. ergh. I would only consider it for Kelly Rowland. Not worth 130 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.