Hopoate, Elliott and Katoa

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They sure did. Hotplate has a gun winger outside him and can't use him. Katoa is shit. And Elliot fuck me he is a dumb footballer.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A bunch of cock suckers

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliott gave it away with the most stupid tackle at a time we had them under control. We should have had Canberra hemmed in on their line - instead Elliott gives them a leg up, then we concede two more penalties and two sets of six, and lose the lead.

More penalties and more repeat sets, and we lose the game.

Every penalty and set repeat was avoidable, but the losers just had to make sure they lost.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Indeed, yes, roger that, amen.!!!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was so happy last year to see Tolman go but I'll be even more excited to see Hoppa go...fucking hell he is useless. Bombed a couple of tries today. There is nothing worse than a selfish centre. Hate this guy more than Tolman

Both Kotoas are trash. It is a disgrace they have played a minute of FG at any club

Adam Idiot has to be the dumbest footballer in the NRL. If we ever make it to a grand final in the next few years you can bet your ass that moron will cost us the game. Hopefully we trade him to the Storm for Smith

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We panicked in the closing stages as we don't have experienced halves. We should've put on two more tries if not for the poor decisions and vision. How the fuk we lose against 11 men for the last 30 mins as well as 12 men for the most part of it, is beyond me.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We panicked in the closing stages as we don't have experienced halves. We should've put on two more tries if not for the poor decisions and vision. How the fuk we lose against 11 men for the last 30 mins as well as 12 men for the most part of it, is beyond me.
Nah - I'm used to seeing results like this.
Not surprised at all.
In fact, I called it a Raiders win as soon as Elliott gave away that senseless penalty.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drop them or offload them completely ? I can’t stand the sight of them anymore.
Let the clean out start NOW, we’re going to get the spoon either way we may as well try other players .
I agree...drop them now and move on.

I couldn’t give a fuck if Elliot was top try scorer next year at any other club...as long as it’s not ours!

Last edited: