Hooray! only 1 game left.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stimson still has a year to go.
I have feeling CCrichton might have earnt a trial and train next year based on his effort and dedication to get back early from a horrible injury.

Always a Bulldog
This has probably been asked before but I missed it. Why have you changed your sign off from go dogs to always a bulldog?

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Last time we will see the worst assembled team in Bulldogs history.... I have no doubt the 08 squad would beat this team easily.

Good bye

Katoa
Meaney
Hoppa
Napa
Stimson
Brit
Crichton
Lewis
Ogden
Atoni
Smith
Elliot
The 08 team towards the end of the season had lost all drive. I'm not so sure they would have.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
This was the team that took the field in the last round of season 08.

I think Roberts and Holdsworth would've given Flanno and Avo a masterclass on how to play footy lol.

Bulldogs: El Masri, Nanai, Idris, Winitana, Utai; Roberts, Holdsworth; Hickey, Hughes, Armit, Warburton, Ryan (C), Winterstein. Int: Morrin, Leaeno, Blayney, Briggs.
It wasn't about the players quality though. It was the attitude of the players. Never seen a team just give in so easily when things went against them. Think Broncos last year. Some quality throughout that team, but the attitude was terrible.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Should be a cracker off seaosn FOR A FRIGGIN CHANGED!

TPJ
Burton
Dufty
JAC
Vaughan
Naden
Cook
Stucky
The Tigers young prop kid

NO Elliot NO Hoppa No Katoa NO ------ Hopefully NO Flanagan.

And there might be more depending on what happens with Thommo. I just want to sleep and wake up in Nov.
If Elliot is gone and we try to offload Flanagan u know what that means the cheese is on his way

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This has probably been asked before but I missed it. Why have you changed your sign off from go dogs to always a bulldog?
More than likely is no matter how shit we are he will always support us?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look out Tigers we are going to fuck you ***** up lol. But seriously it's been a tough year, good on you all for turning up daily/weekly despite our form.
Yep, seeing the doc in a couple of days for my OCD. I'm trying to get a spot in a respite home for 6 months to recover.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More than likely is no matter how shit we are he will always support us?
Well yeah I get that I was just asking why he changed it. Wasn't a smart ass question, he was always known to me as go dogs, not twin turbo. It was his thing so just wondering why the change of sign off

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stimson still has a year to go.
I have feeling CCrichton might have earnt a trial and train next year based on his effort and dedication to get back early from a horrible injury.

Always a Bulldog
Christian Chrichton is fucking shite he's a shorter version of knoconbor.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep, seeing the doc in a couple of days for my OCD. I'm trying to get a spot in a respite home for 6 months to recover.
Make sure you're fully vaccinated before you go into that respite home. I'd like to hear from you when we get our first win.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
With Gus at the helm, we only need to wait till November 1st for a brand new day.

One way or another, there will be Bulldogs news lol.

If the club don't absolutely bombard us with info, pics, videos of our new players, I will be very surprised.

The membership drive should be in full swing commencing then.