Hooper: Fuming Dog demands immediate release after ‘car crash’ attempt to woo him back

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
CHN is trash if he thinks the Bulldogs owe him. He's acting like a little bitch right now.

Jamal Idris 2.0, I have gained a little respect for as he has at least came out, apologised and took ownership of his actions and wants to redeem himself to the club.

I was a fan of CHN but honestly, I'm done with prima donnas at our club. CHN fucked up and now he can fuck off too!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
CHN is trash if he thinks the Bulldogs owe him. He's acting like a little bitch right now.

Jamal Idris 2.0, I have gained a little respect for as he has at least came out, apologised and took ownership of his actions and wants to redeem himself and the club.

I was a fan of CHN but honestly, I'm done with prima donnas at our club. CHN fucked up and now he can fuck off too!!
Absolutely, and to think we all thought he was hard done by (which he was) but all gave him sympathy and support and turns around and acts like this... and that’s the kind of people you don’t want at your club, the ones who don’t wana be here and stay out of spite, it’s evil and will bring all the other players down.!!! He can piss off. Lost all respect for him.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Jamal Idris 2.0, I have gained a little respect for as he has at least came out, apologised and took ownership of his actions and wants to redeem himself to the club.

No. NO. Bro why should we let him go? tell him to STFU and honour his contract. Set precedence for any future turd who thinks they can bail on this club after signing for us. Make him honour his contract OR tell him he has to sit out the remainder of his contract unpaid and definitely not at another club.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No. NO. Bro why should we let him go? tell him to STFU and honour his contract. Set precedence for any future turd who thinks they can bail on this club after signing for us. Make him honour his contract OR tell him he has to sit out the remainder of his contract unpaid and definitely not at another club.
Nah bro. If we make him stay and he don’t want to be here then it will just cause to much tension amongst the playing group. And that’s far worse. We don’t want him here at all, even if he sits out.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get what your saying but also he would just become toxic if he doesn't want to be here, which could effect team and club. It's a double edged sword.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah bro. If we make him stay and he don’t want to be here then it will just cause to much tension amongst the playing group. And that’s far worse. We don’t want him here at all, even if he sits out.
I just pretty much said the same thing too lol.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
IF YOURE NOT WITH US YOU’RE AGAINST US! Dont let the door hit u in the vagina on the way out lmao

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Letter to CHN

If you don't feel the need to stay and pay back your supporters, and team mates ... then FUCK OFF. Don't need people like that on our team and am happy to drive you to Canberra myself. Can't guarantee you'll make it ... though I'll make sure we don't drive past any schools you dirty prick

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have supported CHN and understood why he would feel a way about the club. But if it is true that he started following Canberra before we have even given him a release then that is really poor. He can f#$k off. When we release CHN to the raiders or any club, we better have terms and get something. Not like the Klemmer situation.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor deserved to be deregistered for what he did. I would be supportive of him being sacked too despite his apology. We lost the sponsor because of him, we may lose CHN because of him and it will be difficult to do work in schools because of him.
I can't disagree with what you said and the impact this has had on our image.
My point which perhaps I hadn't been clear about is after months to reflect their actions, one guy got it and the other guy still doesn't get it.
One guy is influenced by his family to show remorse and the other is influenced to use this as leverage by his manager to blame the club and seek a release purely for more dollars.
In any case if they both don't come back then so be it. I was always prepared by the original ruling of them both being deregisteted.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He liked the bulldogs post yesterday of the game. ... I don’t know if we can read too much into his insta stuff. See what happens after Baz speaks with him... he coached him in the panthers 20’s.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Absolutely, and to think we all thought he was hard done by (which he was) but all gave him sympathy and support and turns around and acts like this... and that’s the kind of people you don’t want at your club, the ones who don’t wana be here and stay out of spite, it’s evil and will bring all the other players down.!!! He can piss off. Lost all respect for him.
Yep it's a shame

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This season is a write off. We are used to playing without a full cap anyway. If he wants to be a fuckwit make him stay and rot in the stands until we get either compensation or a like for like player in return. Hopefully one that puts his team mates, club and us fans before his dick

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This season is a write off. We are used to playing without a full cap anyway. If he wants to be a fuckwit make him stay and rot in the stands until we get either compensation or a like for like player in return. Hopefully one that puts his team mates, club and us fans before his dick
True mate.
I don't get why the club now has to back pay a player who refuses to honor his contract now that he's been reinstated.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Hoops says he wants out, rothfield says he may stay. They work for the same organisation and get their stories straight. The club is made out to be this unorganised mess , unstable, faction and infighting. No one from the club is quoted in the papers its just journalists "insiders". That is up there with bush and WMD stories. Meanwhile Brisbane lost 48 zip, tipped to be in the gf or top 4 by many . They are worse than us, that isn't skill issue or talent it's attitude. It's easier to find 5 players to add to a roster than fix 30 players with attitude problems and a coach they don't play for.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a Buzz article so not high in the credibility stakes but the key difference between this article and a lot of other garbage that’s been written are attributed quotes. So unless Mather issues a denial of these comments that changes the narrative for me. I doubt the appointment of the next coach includes any appeasement for CHN and nor should it. We can’t have toxicity going forward so if CHN DOES feel aggrieved, cut him loose and move on, the club is bigger than any individual.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best post I've read on here for ages
He can fuck off

in saying that it was the media pressure demanding the club sack these guys.

I noticed Kent was quiet as a church mouse regarding this when talking about the players recently...he was demanding the players be sacked when the incident happened

But now it’s all the clubs fault like always

CHN better remember we lost a 1 million dollar sponsorship over this and as fans we were still willing to back you

thanks a lot dickhead

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree.