Hooper: Fuming Dog demands immediate release after ‘car crash’ attempt to woo him back

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What an absolute moron. Deadset the bloke rooted a schoolgirl from a club community visit, cost us a million dollar sponsorship, ruined season 2020 and helped get the coach sacked and now HE wants to have a whinge.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nah bro. If we make him stay and he don’t want to be here then it will just cause to much tension amongst the playing group. And that’s far worse. We don’t want him here at all, even if he sits out.
Keep him away from the playing group, then. We should get rid of him on our terms when a suitable replacement has been found. Not a minute sooner. I’m sick of selfish pricks holding the club to ransom and getting what they want. This fuckwit needs to face the repercussions of his actions, not take up an upgraded contract elsewhere and play finals footy.

Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What an absolute moron. Deadset the bloke rooted a schoolgirl from a club community visit, cost us a million dollar sponsorship, ruined season 2020 and helped get the coach sacked and now HE wants to have a whinge.
That is not what happened at all. He slept with a girl off Tinder at the team hotel. Ok did what you said. I think he has been hard done by because most people think that those are the facts. But i agree with the moron part with the way he is acting.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
unless anyone has any inside info there is no point talking about this.

Corey has said what the media reported was bullshit.

We dont know what gripe corey has with the board, if he has any.

He could also be trolling the media by liking a raiders page.

I say just let it be until some actual facts and statements come out

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Can't blame him. Why the club wants him back.now but didn't support him.before? Goes to show they follow public opinion alone. Hopefully this shit stain board fucks off soon they've done more damage then good.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
If CHN did not act like a Fwt then we would not be in this mess! If the dkhead does not want to be here, let him go. He is is toxic and is holding back serious sponsors to the club.

capk07

New Pup
Reaction score
Hooper is one of the people calling for him to be thrown out off the game now he blames the dogs
Him and kent are organising this so Kent’s mate Ricky get at the raiders
Organised crime
By the daily Telegraph

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
CHN is trash if he thinks the Bulldogs owe him. He's acting like a little bitch right now.

Jamal Idris 2.0, I have gained a little respect for as he has at least came out, apologised and took ownership of his actions and wants to redeem himself to the club.

I was a fan of CHN but honestly, I'm done with prima donnas at our club. CHN fucked up and now he can fuck off too!!
That’s where the club needs to throw him the legal binding contract in his face and say your free to leave after 2 years until then put up and shut up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
BREAKING: Disgraced Bulldogs star Corey Harawira-Naera joins Raiders on loan for remainder of 2020 season.
Source

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah bro. If we make him stay and he don’t want to be here then it will just cause to much tension amongst the playing group. And that’s far worse. We don’t want him here at all, even if he sits out.
Quite frankly the players have very little to do day to day with the CEO or Board. The playing squad want CHN, he's a handy edge forward not easy to replace, Barrett will get the best out of him, we have a 2 year contract. Once all the noise dies down he will be an important part of our attack going forward. If he asks for a release deny it. Its hard enough having to pay overs to attract players. What he brings to the team hes nigh impossible to replace on his current salary ATM.