Hooker is the major problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa's service was absolutely pathetic at times yesterday. Also noticed him and Tolman arguing lol.
Tolman should have slipped his dick in Lichaa's ear and fucked some sense into him!:rage: can't stand the little pretender!!

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So sacrifice defnce for service that's a little bit quicker?
Good service and good defence are not mutually exclusive.

Plenty of hookers exhibit both.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman should have slipped his dick in Lichaa's ear and fucked some sense into him!:rage: can't stand the little pretender!!
I didn’t think you could do that on the field,suppose if no body objects!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had a bad feeling that Lichaa was going to continue on in a similar style after he quickly blamed Hasler for stifling his game when he got sacked. Back at Manly Hasler turned a couple of decent halves into hookers that could start a set off the right way. Unfortunately for us I think Lichaa always thought he was going to be a star on the back of his dummy half running and due to that line of thinking he's never seemed to improve his passing ability under Hasler or Pay. Our forwards always seem to grow another leg in rep teams and I think it's because they're getting good dummy half service. It's ridiculous that a hooker with his nyumber of games passes at a primary school level.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One that stands out against the Sharks was on the last.
We were 30m out from the sharks line and Lichaa picked up the ball on the last, got up in slow mo mode, stepped back had a look at Frawley with a stunned mullet face, and than floated a fucken pass in the air like he was throwing cabbage in a skip bin, and Frawley got absolutely fucken smashed

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone can see that lichaa impacts the attack very negatively, theres just no direction and it ruins the way our halves need to play, the service is so slow and it gives no time for the ball receiver to setup an attacking structure and confuses everyone. If we replace this problem then we will improve dramatically so heres hoping the club signs a new hooker. I really dont think we are far off just need a bit of depth in certain areas and we are good to go
Disagree entirely. Everyone can see eh??? Well I can see that Lichaa has given good service all year...its only now that we have a half in Lewis who can do something with it. Lichaa to stay and prove everyone he has the potential Des saw in him. A good team man.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
A hell of a lot better than that cock Lichaa!!
Lichaa has been a solid performer all year. one of the Dogs players of the year. Dont know what games youve been watching. Ask the coaches and players.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disagree entirely. Everyone can see eh??? Well I can see that Lichaa has given good service all year...its only now that we have a half in Lewis who can do something with it. Lichaa to stay and prove everyone he has the potential Des saw in him. A good team man.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: not sure if srs

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In the what feels like 20 years Lichaa has been at the club, has he even put in 1 kick in general play?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because those that are putting him there are being realistic, not posting SuperCoach teams.

Hoppa and Montoya will be in the side when fit next year. No point even debating that one.
Ditto Foran in the halves.
Ditto Lichaa at hooker.

Might help you to fact check before you look stupid.

FACT: Forans average kick metres this season were the second highest in his career.
FACT: Forans forced drop outs this season were the second highest of his career.
FACT: Forans tackle efficiency this season was the second highest in his career.
FACT: Forans average missed tackle count this season was the second lowest in his career.

Only thing that help him back was rupturing the ligaments in his toe in the first few games and having to get needled up until he had to withdraw because he couldn't walk on it. He was also playing the season with a busted wrist from the first game.

But hey.. slag away as I'm sure you do a better job as a halfback.

Montoya in the centres Dean Pay has already mentioned in press conferences. No point debating it.
Holland isn't listed as a last resort, I'm just listing options in no particular order.

Maybe think next time before you make a smart arsed remark.
Your facts have just pointed out how shit his career has really been up until this point then. The fact that his body is rooted means we have to ask the question why did we pay a million or more for this ?

You really believe Dean will play Montoya in the centres ? Look forward to watching another 40 tries scored down his side next season

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont think Segyaro is the answer either tbh. Sorry if I upset anyone lol
Same here, Seggy is not the answer. Deal far from done.
Dogs looking to purchase a centre/winger. Yes, Manu is one of them on our radar, but it's all about smart business.
Waiting to see which club needs to release(yes, even contracted players) outside backs due to cap pressure, then we'll pounce on a good deal where we can take advantage of the the releasing club paying part of their contract.
It's all about good business. Value for money, no more overs. Next year isn't the problem, it's 2020 where some of our backended deals hit their peaks. Reason why JMoz was offered only a one year deal for 2019 but wanted two.
If Foran doesn't continue into 2020 with our club, then we're in the clear cap wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.