Home help hints

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So you wanna run a house?
Anyone got any hints on how to do anything easier or better?
When I drink beer I save toilet water by peeing in the backyard on the grass.
I get rid of dog shit using woolworths plastic bags zip tied with Supercheap zip ties.
I clean the bathroom with truck wash and sometimes drag the hose through the house.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haahaahaa, Dog poop gets scooped and goes straight in the Green bin lol. Good Fertiliser when the council mulches it lol.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For us we use a one of those metal bins, with a bin bag in it. That's the dogs poo bin. Morning and evening cleanups, and gets put straight in the bin.

Then on bin night we replace the bag.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just register as a food delivery person & pick up someone else's food & eat it.
Wasn't that an old trick get drunk at pub order a pizza on way home ( most Pizza joints close to pub) jump in with delivery driver save cab far? Something like that anyway not sure if it ever worked as never tried it myself

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Wasn't that an old trick get drunk at pub order a pizza on way home ( most Pizza joints close to pub) jump in with delivery driver save cab far? Something like that anyway not sure if it ever worked as never tried it myself
Yep - it works. Did it twice myself but also had a good relationship with the pizza shop owner as a regular. And no delivery fee too.

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I win the lottery Im going to line and tig weld my entire bathroom walls and ceiling in stainless steel sheet. No glass, no tiles, no silicon. Ill have a stainless cupboard built into the wall all tigged aswell just big enough to house a gerni.
I hate cleaning bathrooms.