News Holbrook wasn’t going to Dogs

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey maybe Hill asked him about 2021 as a casual sounding out of where Holbrook was at with his coaching like just reported but Titans swooped in since ?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares if you have vision if you don’t have the skills to make it a realty.
Exactly right
I have had many visions in my life
None I could execute

If I could I’d be a billionaire

But I’m a poorper lol

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey maybe Hill asked him about 2021 as a casual sounding out of where Holbrook was at with his coaching like just reported but Titans swooped in since ?
Most likely bulldogs changed their mind after mastercoach won 2 games

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow what a thread lol. Entertainment plus

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys Its done move on. If you guys want to remove the Andersons from power? Well you can use your football club member voting rights and you can vote them out next election. If your not a football club member? Well sign up and you can vote them out.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck man you'll argue anything til the bitter end.

Yes they had a chat, they were known to each other. Both have had careers within the NRL for 20+ years. Since Holbrook is over there coaching, I'd say Hill asked him how that was going. He asked him other questions too. None of which included "Would you like to coach Canterbury in 2020".

What did you expect him to ask him when they crossed paths? What Holbrooks dog got fed for Breakfast??
No I am just basing it on facts some that you don’t appear to like, to be honest it’s become
Rather clear you have an agenda. The way you insulted raelene and defend this board, along with pretend you know conversations that where had in England....

Sorry mate I just call it it is. It’s clear as day there was something to Holbrook and the fact hill was there and Holbrook admits to meeting as discussing coaching if not “about us”. Not hard to figure out our ceo doesn’t fly to the otherwise of the world just to talk to a coach who has taken a coaching role ASAP in the nrl because he has been involved with footy all his life? Is he the only bloke in the world?

If it comes out we signed Thompson perhaps there’s more to it. Though don’t pretend you are sitting at the table and the ceo fly’s across the world to discuss footy with someone who is clearly next coach of The ranks for the nrl because he’s the only other guy who’s been in footy a long time to suit your agenda.

Also agree with others a coach doesn’t meet another coach to discuss them poaching their better players. Nothing to do with it.

Anyway as I said, nothing to go in about here.

Holbrook is titans coach. I have no doubt Hill was there doing leg work until we fluked two wins. Pay will see out the year and who knows from there. I hope his win ratio dramatically increases from 26% though I see it worse by the end of the year and I have little to no faith in him moving forward and at least if hill was in England talking to Holbrook as he confirmed it at least says there is some genuine concern at higher levels. Favourites and friends can’t last forever in this sort of business or it too will go broke.

Last edited:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No I am just basing it on facts some that you don’t appear to like, to be honest it’s become
Rather clear you have an agenda. The way you insulted raelene and defend this board, along with pretend you know conversations that where had in England....

Sorry mate I just call it it is. It’s clear as day there was something to Holbrook and the fact hill was there and Holbrook admits to meeting as discussing coaching if not “about us”. Not hard to figure out our ceo doesn’t fly to the otherwise of the world just to talk to a coach who has taken a coaching role ASAP in the nrl because he has been involved with footy all his life? Is he the only bloke in the world?

If it comes out we signed Thompson perhaps there’s more to it. Though don’t pretend you are sitting at the table and the ceo fly’s across the world to discuss footy with someone who is clearly next coach of The ranks for the nrl because he’s the only other guy who’s been in footy a long time to suit your agenda.

Also agree with others a coach doesn’t meet another coach to discuss them poaching their better players. Nothing to do with it.
Lol I'm afraid I'd again be repeating myself if I respond to you again.

You've been provided with the facts. You're entitled to believe whatever you wanna believe. No skin off my nose.

Maybe you should open a PM conversation with @AlzzBulldog and continue with your Holbrook to the Dogs conspiracy theories.

Enjoy your evening.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys Its done move on. If you guys want to remove the Andersons from power? Well you can use your football club member voting rights and you can vote them out next election. If your not a football club member? Well sign up and you can vote them out.
Yh but gronks on here get triggered when you speak commonsense, almost like we've got some people on here that are from the club or something, the way they defend the current board
I'd like to be proven wrong about this board but they haven't given anything yet

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting.... For someone that has cried foul for being verbally abused for no reason and treated unfairly on this public forum.

But apparently it's ok for you to make shameful misogynic remakes about the former CEO of our club. Regardless of of your veiw of her work with Canterbury that is disgraceful and completely hypocritical.

Mods?
So Horse apparently you find my post above funny. The following are both posted by you correct??

Screenshot_20190801-204434.png
Screenshot_20190801-204352.png

So calling a woman a bloke is ok in your book?? Someone you dont personally know...

It's one thing to name call and give each other shit as blokes ( and ladies) on a supporters chat forum, but I would have thought your comments are not only baseless and false (your own words) but hopefully don't reflect the views of the majority of people on this forum towards women or the public image of the kennel.

Give yourself an uppercut "CHAMP"

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol I'm afraid I'd again be repeating myself if I respond to you again.

You've been provided with the facts. You're entitled to believe whatever you wanna believe. No skin off my nose.

Maybe you should open a PM conversation with @AlzzBulldog and continue with your Holbrook to the Dogs conspiracy theories.

Enjoy your evening.
The facts you aren’t happy with as they conflict and contradict both what your preaching as fact and your opinion. Your becoming rather transparent now and I won’t be wasting my time with it any further.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So Horse apparently you find my post above funny. The following are both posted by you correct??

View attachment 10835
View attachment 10836

So calling a woman a bloke is ok in your book?? Someone you dont personally know...

It's one thing to name call and give each other shit as blokes ( and ladies) on a supporters chat forum, but I would have thought your comments are not only baseless and false (your own words) but hopefully don't reflect the views of the majority of people on this forum towards women or the public image of the kennel.

Give yourself an uppercut "CHAMP"
Another point of what I just was stating. He has become rather transparent. Another shot at anyone outside the current club employed coach/board.

Not hard to see through it now.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holbrook has just admitted they met for a chat and discussed how he was going coaching...

I don’t need that spelt out for me. Perhaps you do.
Would have been cheaper on the PHONE :tonguewink:

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not going to bother reading that, but I can tell you Justin Holbrook was coming to the dogs, he really wanted to come but the Anderson's wanted to stick with Dean Pay. They had Sunday to get back to him they didn't. That's why he signed with titans.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not going to bother reading that, but I can tell you Justin Holbrook was coming to the dogs, he really wanted to come but the Anderson's wanted to stick with Dean Pay. They had Sunday to get back to him they didn't. That's why he signed with titans.
That's what I said and I got blasted for saying that Anderson's fucked it up

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And this is why the Anderson's need to go

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You keep telling yourself that champ.

Don't mind the fact that I told you weeks ago that it was zero chance of happening, and now it's completely

official from all parties involved.
So.we spent football club money to.fly all the way to the UK for a conversation??
How about pick up the phone next time.
He went all the way there, and came back with nothing, no coach,no players, no conditioning trainers...
Did he at least bring back some duty free?
The benny hill show alright....

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And this is why the Anderson's need to go
Yeah easy said than done. But let's see how things go next year. If the board is smart they would go after Api and Ramien for next season. Honestly thought Dean Pay was close to getting sacked I don't know what happened unless theres something or someone they have in mind for the top job. You can't be that stupid to stick with Dean Pay.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vote the Andersons out. [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848] sounds good to me.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh but gronks on here get triggered when you speak commonsense, almost like we've got some people on here that are from the club or something, the way they defend the current board
I'd like to be proven wrong about this board but they haven't given anything yet
If you don't mind me asking, are you a member of the football club?