News Holbrook wasn’t going to Dogs

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah easy said than done. But let's see how things go next year. If the board is smart they would go after Api and Ramien for next season. Honestly thought Dean Pay was close to getting sacked I don't know what happened unless theres something or someone they have in mind for the top job. You can't be that stupid to stick with Dean Pay.
I am sure someone on the kennel said Api was done and that we tried to get Ramien from the knights as swap deal with Klemmer. I won't be suprised if we get Ramien and Api tbh. I got a gut feeling these guys may be at the club next year.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure someone on the kennel said Api was done and that we tried to get Ramien from the knights as swap deal with Klemmer. I won't be suprised if we get Ramien and Api tbh. I got a gut feeling these guys may be at the club next year.
I hope so too we can't continuously let opportunities go especially something good coming to the club. I haven't heard anything but I'll find out.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope so too we can't continuously let opportunities go especially something good coming to the club. I haven't heard anything but I'll find out.
We all appreciate any update. Be as cryptic as you need to be

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone answer this for me, who runs thekennel page on instagram?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sick of hearing it tbh.!!

#Mo flogs

Banned
Reaction score
Not going to bother reading that, but I can tell you Justin Holbrook was coming to the dogs, he really wanted to come but the Anderson's wanted to stick with Dean Pay. They had Sunday to get back to him they didn't. That's why he signed with titans.
But Horse said... :/
...and that's straight from the Horses mouth, so it has to be fact, as what has he got to benefit by big noting himself?

So.we spent football club money to.fly all the way to the UK for a conversation??
How about pick up the phone next time.
He went all the way there, and came back with nothing, no coach,no players, no conditioning trainers...
Did he at least bring back some duty free?
The benny hill show alright....
We're the family club, the board flew him over there to catch up with a mate.
No business whatsoever, purely leisure. :/

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If this is true re Andersons procrastinating about Hollbrook, it will all come out eventually.

May explain why there's no public presence of them at all.

Serious mishandling of our current coaching predictament.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No coach is gonna wanna coach until the shit fight in the front office is done when Hasler was sacked they interviewed a few candidates and a coupke said thanks but no thanks shows what the club has become 10 years ago coaches would have been itching for the job
Just think if Holbrook go to titans and gets them firing then what
At this point Neil Henry be the best fit for us even mick Hagan were meningas assistants for qld and they say Henry was the attack man couldn’t hurt either way

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No coach is gonna wanna coach until the shit fight in the front office is done when Hasler was sacked they interviewed a few candidates and a coupke said thanks but no thanks shows what the club has become 10 years ago coaches would have been itching for the job
Just think if Holbrook go to titans and gets them firing then what
At this point Neil Henry be the best fit for us even mick Hagan were meningas assistants for qld and they say Henry was the attack man couldn’t hurt either way

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have not had a new coach on their agenda and up till last week still do not have. If everyone still remembers the mess the previous board did to our Cap that is the clubs priority. Soon we will be in a position to enter the players market again for top quality players. Linking coaches to our club is just gossip

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have not had a new coach on their agenda and up till last week still do not have. If everyone still remembers the mess the previous board did to our Cap that is the clubs priority. Soon we will be in a position to enter the players market again for top quality players. Linking coaches to our club is just gossip
Is there any possibility of taking legal action against Dib and Hasler for what was done to get us in this predicament? Where is that DeathSpell bloke that seemed he was all over this?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there any possibility of taking legal action against Dib and Hasler for what was done to get us in this predicament? Where is that DeathSpell bloke that seemed he was all over this?
That would be good if it can be done but we need to being realistic and unless we are then we are up for disappointments. The club is way past that now and focussed on developing our depth and building our cap for top quality players. New Coach is not currently on their agenda everything you have been hearing is media rubbish

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holbrook was never ever coming to the Dogs. He wasnt approached by any official and was not being considered. Get over it.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So.we spent football club money to.fly all the way to the UK for a conversation??
How about pick up the phone next time.
He went all the way there, and came back with nothing, no coach,no players, no conditioning trainers...
Did he at least bring back some duty free?
The benny hill show alright....
I hear Hill really enjoyed a tomato juice with the celery and a touch of peper served in Emirates business class.