Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Ben Anderson is hired and Pay is kept on I may burn down the clubs offices my damn self.
Mate this club is awfully silent in the middle of a fucking crisis, if nothing is being done behind the scenes then I’m finished

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can we send the link of the kennel to the Andersons So they can get the message

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
They likely don’t give a shit as they read others saying it’s acceptable that we are making numbers up and closing in on two decades of not having been successful in what this entire competition is actually fucking about.

That’s ok though cause Rae Rae planted some trees and was a good bloke! Fucking same garbage now. Wake up. It’s not acceptable.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm guessing the club knows about and reads TK.
What are you hearing bro? Based on your earlier info... Is it all still in the works with Holbrook or like everything at this club, will it fall through and we'll be left with nothing?

It seems to me like most board members want Holbrook, but the Andersons are being stubborn and want to ride it out with Pay. If that's true then that would be the final straw.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve got a bad feeling we’re not getting Holbrook and will be stuck with pay next year. When he inevitably does fuck all again next year, we’ll probably sign a griffin or someone like that. Meanwhile pay wouldn’t spent an entire salary cap on country boy plodders

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What are you hearing bro? Based on your earlier info... Is it all still in the works with Holbrook or like everything at this club, will it fall through and we'll be left with nothing?

It seems to me like most board members want Holbrook, but the Andersons are being stubborn and want to ride it out with Pay. If that's true then that would be the final straw.
Well he hasn't changed his story, but like usual I'll post anything I hear brother.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks bro. Any slight glimmer of hope that they're not complete muppets is enough to hang on to at the moment.
I'd love to get my hopes up but understandably, I can't bro. We are a rabble from the top down. Just like the old board, a heap of in-fighting and board members with the lone ranger syndrome.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If Ben Anderson is hired and Pay is kept on I may burn down the clubs offices my damn self.
There is absolutely zero chance of that happening. Who keeps pedalling this rumour?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If they fuck this up they have too sign Toovey. No matter the cost pay has to go!!!! Because we are already grasping at straws... no news, long wait and it’s always disappointing.

#PAYOUT
#PAYGONE
#PAYBYE

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is absolutely zero chance of that happening. Who keeps pedalling this rumour?
Probably not. I wouldn't think they'd stoop to that level. But until they prove otherwise, you can't rule out anything with this regime just like you couldn't with the previous one.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't have an issue with Kevin or Ben being involved in the club in a paid role. But assistant coaches is a stretch .

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When you say no one from the old board are welcomed do you mean the current board or the previous one which gave Hasler the power he wanted so that he could back end contracts in order to make the top and get his bonuses, which has now left us in a salary cap mess.
About a clean out of players you obviously haven't realized just how hard it has been to recruit players, because of our poor showing, perhaps our coach, but also all the outside forces which are against our club.
I mean BOTH
Both boards, new and old have both contributed to current shit fight we find ourselves.

Seriously your post is f#&King moronic... Outside forces! Perhaps the Coach!
Quit now mate.