HMAS Knockonbur

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allen same shit as okunbour look at last years tapes caught out many times
We have the best centre at the club playing halfback and the best halfback at the club playing 6 in reggies.
Simple adjustment required by barrett: averillo to centre : wakeham to 7 and naden to wing.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll msg my main guy tomorrow but my sponsor guy (Burton and Nadens ex room mate) reckons only Allans injury keeps the dud in FG.
That young Casey winger who hammered Ponga in the trials can't do any worse than Knockonbur. Anyone in TK want to take one for the team and dress up as a high school girl? Maybe that's the only way.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We have the best centre at the club playing halfback and the best halfback at the club playing 6 in reggies.
Simple adjustment required by barrett: averillo to centre : wakeham to 7 and naden to wing.
1. Dufty
2. Naden
3. Avo
4. Burns
5. JAC
6. Burton
7. Wakeham

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
When you’re at the game you realise just how bad he is. Always out of position, so slow to turn around, doesn’t get himself low enough when in a position to score so being so lanky he’s easy pickings to be held up or bundled into touch, literally jogs after players trying to run around him & when the ball goes over his head it’s like he’s watching butterflies.

At his age you cannot coach basic positional play and defense to the level he needs to improve on

He will continue to be targeted every week but that should be happening in reserve grade, not first grade. I hope Baz sees it or he’ll go first

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When you’re at the game you realise just how bad he is. Always out of position, so slow to turn around, doesn’t get himself low enough when in a position to score so being so lanky he’s easy pickings to be held up or bundled into touch, literally jogs after players trying to run around him & when the ball goes over his head it’s like he’s watching butterflies.

At his age you cannot coach basic positional play and defense to the level he needs to improve on

He will continue to be targeted every week but that should be happening in reserve grade, not first grade. I hope Baz sees it or he’ll go first
That try off the scrum was embarrassing. I was in the corner where they scored and he barely made an effort to chase. He lacks any sort of heart.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like those changes. Best for the club but he needs to do it now not after another 6 losses.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
its a pretty damning indictment on the rest of the wingers we have available

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would rather we buy back Adam IDIOT and put him on the wing. He would do a better job

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Watching the game live I thought he had some good moments especially out of yardage. His defensive lapses are bad and a big reason why we lost