HMAS Knockonbur

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he plays next week I hope Baz gets sacked this year.

How fucking stupid can a coach be to keep picking this dumb fuck.

Zero knowledge
Zero awareness
Zero talent.
Lol

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He had 2 chances to make up for his mistakes when the bombs went his way… one he batted it back instead of catching the f{}cking ball and using his size to score, then the 2nd towards the end… no urgency to chase the dropped ball by Oates
Not to disagree with you but honestly we were gassed and not one player chased the scraps. Under 10’s get taught to chase the scraps and we just didn’t have enough stamina to get those 1%’s

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Then Baz needs to go.
Agreed bro but he shouldn't have been picked after the last few seasons worth of shit play from Okunbur and then his disaster show in the trials, but he still did.. Baz will think we only lost by a try and could have scored 30 in the first half so he'll pick the same team.

He'll ignore that all 3 tries were down his side and he was out of position or shocking defensively on all of them as well as the 15 other times they made 20-30 metres down his side from a simple shift.

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Okunbor would have to be the laziest footy player I've ever seen,once he's beaten he stops on the spot and just fucken watches his teammates put in the effort to chase time and time again. And what's with the looking the wrong way for fuck sake.Im gobsmacked, never seen anything like it. Fuck him off NOW.

crankeeolman

New Pup
Reaction score
Can he be dropped from the top 30 and make room for someone else? how can everone see how bad he is and he still gets picked to play first grade ... he's really the worst first grader in the NRL

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He looks like a C grader playing first grade for the first time (every game he plays). Is he ever in the right position in defence ? NO. He comes infield off his wing every single time he shouldn't. Has he ever shut down an opposition raid by coming infield ? No so doesn't he stay the f..k on his f..king wing ?

He should never see first grade again. He makes poor reads in D EVERY SINGLE TIME. What the f..k will it take ? He can't get any f..king worse. NEVER IMPROVES, NEVER WILL. Never learns the dumb ....

How many mistakes will it take ? How many games do we need to lose for Barrett to realise that.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I was one who liked him in attack and hoped hed get his shit together in defence and be a great player. But when i saw him turn around and start running towards his own tryline before the Broncos player had passed him in attack again, it did it for me. Seen him do that a few times, he turns around likes hes going to chase a kick (except they are running the ball) and has his back to the players with the ball. They can just run past him with ease. Its disgraceful defence.