Official High Performance staff for 2021

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His results have been poor at his previous clubs, a lot of training injuries, etc. Just doesn't look impressive at all.
I see what youre saying but at the same time, look at the Titans

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do we have a sprint (speed) coach. Looks like Shirvington has gone.We could sure use it on our back 5.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Good to know we're ready to roll for the next pre season. I don't know what each of these guys bring to the table. But we're in a situation where nobody among the coaching & conditioning system has favorites. So you'd assume that none of the players are in a position to rest on their laurels.
Every coach has their favourites tbh

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every coach has their favourites tbh
I'm not saying that Barrett and co won't develop favorites. But there aren't currently any established relationships that allow certain players to be complacent.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'm not saying that Barrett and co won't develop favorites. But there aren't currently any established relationships that allow certain players to be complacent.
Maybe not but he did personally tell Lewis he wants him in the side, so my fear is he keeps going to his stupid plays yet Barrett still picks him.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe not but he did personally tell Lewis he wants him in the side, so my fear is he keeps going to his stupid plays yet Barrett still picks him.
I was under the impression he'd actually said he had plenty of things he could work on with him. And Barrett potentially made calls to 90% of the players that will still be here next season.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to know we're ready to roll for the next pre season. I don't know what each of these guys bring to the table. But we're in a situation where nobody among the coaching & conditioning system has favorites. So you'd assume that none of the players are in a position to rest on their laurels.
I think this complete clean out of support staff was well overdue and necessary.
TB has a lot riding on his shoulders come next season and really believe there is absolutely no room for favouritism for either players or his new staff which he has put together.
The staff in particular have a massive task in preparing the boys,whatever happens in regards to results will ultimately reflect on Trent.
I’m expecting full professionalism from staff first and any so called friendships a distant second.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think this complete clean out of support staff was well overdue and necessary.
TB has a lot riding on his shoulders come next season and really believe there is absolutely no room for favouritism for either players or his new staff which he has put together.
The staff in particular have a massive task in preparing the boys,whatever happens in regards to results will ultimately reflect on Trent.
I’m expecting full professionalism from staff first and any so called friendships a distant second.
I reckon furner will be under instructions to rip into any softcocks

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Happy with the acquisitions of the coaching staff, not keen on Ferris at all.

Should of had a crack at Trent Robinsons brother, Dean Robinson

Malla

Reaction score
Why the knock on Ferris? I don't know much about him to comment. Guess we will see what happens.

I am just pretty pumped that a lot of old wood is moving on. Steve James seeeeee ya

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why the knock on Ferris? I don't know much about him to comment. Guess we will see what happens.

I am just pretty pumped that a lot of old wood is moving on. Steve James seeeeee ya
Think about steves stories in the pub how his drills helped lewis and lichha reach peak performance lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I see what youre saying but at the same time, look at the Titans
They've had similar issues. Anyway we will just have to see...all I'm saying results aren't impressive and i'll just leave it at that and won't touch other matters.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Useless fuck
You would think he was training our players to be hand ball champs
[/https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/02/14/schoolboy-skills-rugby-guru-steve-james-teaching-canterbury-bulldogs-to-pass-again/
Lol

Malla

Reaction score
hahahaha this is the funniest shit i seen
they actually posted videos of it on facebook too

the worst thing was every week katoa was on it you could see him putting on weight