Here come the Habibs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Terrible show if you ask me.

Stereotyping is so cringeworthy, on both Anglo and Arab ends. Poor acting, only guy I find funny is that Toufic guy. The rest don't even look/sound like Arabs. Poorly produced. The plot is extremely boring.

Somehow I'm addicted though, and will probably watch next weeks episode anyway.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Superwog and his brother would have been the perfect choice for this show

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Terrible show if you ask me.

Stereotyping is so cringeworthy, on both Anglo and Arab ends. Poor acting, only guy I find funny is that Toufic guy. The rest don't even look/sound like Arabs. Poorly produced. The plot is extremely boring.

Somehow I'm addicted though, and will probably watch next weeks episode anyway.
I haven't watched yet but I will
And nothing wrong with stereo type humour

To many soft cocks out there these days who get offended over a drop of a hat.

Time everyone lightened up a little and just learnt to laugh at yourself and others without it being deemed offensive

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Time everyone lightened up a little and just learnt to laugh at yourself and others without it being deemed offensive
I can see both sides of the arguement. Whilst it doesn't affect me, I can understand why some people want away with the stereotypes.

This article I felt raised a fair point:

http://www.dailylife.com.au/news-an...me-the-habibs-isnt-funny-20160120-gm9zlv.html

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Youre right bro people need to grow a pair and stop being hypacritical. I'm sure they laugh at Indian and Chinese stereotypes so whatever their point is it means naught it just means their balls haven't dropped yet. The esteogen is high with these people. The Aussie dad is the funniest character his an awkward fuk that's under his wife lol its slack but true Coz whenever a girl finds a guy that's nice they take advantage straight away lol.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Youre right bro people need to grow a pair and stop being hypacritical. I'm sure they laugh at Indian and Chinese stereotypes so whatever their point is it means naught it just means their balls haven't dropped yet. The esteogen is high with these people. The Aussie dad is the funniest character his an awkward fuk that's under his wife lol its slack but true Coz whenever a girl finds a guy that's nice they take advantage straight away lol.
What if one of the characters were a Nun? Would that get your knickers in a twist again?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What if one of the characters were a Nun? Would that get your knickers in a twist again?
Why do you always bring up nuns bro?

All due respect this sounds like your firing him up and if he retaliates it's on you bro

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is a nun a race?
Also i don't know where you've been but nuns, priests the Catholic Church in general gets smashed in tv shows and movies more than anyone else. Anyways I don't get why you being up religion?

Is is it a Muslim family is that what got your vagina up in arms?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't start up with this stuff again bro, I'm sure if a character was a Nun in any show she would be displayed the way a Nun is seen traditionally and positively.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Is a nun a race?
Also i don't know where you've been but nuns, priests the Catholic Church in general gets smashed in tv shows and movies more than anyone else. Anyways I don't get why you being up religion?

Is is it a Muslim family is that what got your vagina up in arms?
So it's OK to mock a race but not a religion? Look who's talking hypocrit lol

Respect isn't reserved just for religion.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So it's OK to mock a race but not a religion? Look who's talking hypocrit lol

Respect isn't reserved just for religion.
im Lebo and didn't get offended by the show. So what fuk is your point. Islam is not a race it's a religion.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do you always bring up nuns bro?

All due respect this sounds like your firing him up and if he retaliates it's on you bro
Don't start up with this stuff again bro, I'm sure if a character was a Nun in any show she would be displayed the way a Nun is seen traditionally and positively.
No wonder this forum can't handle religous debate. I'm not even debating religion. Just an idiot's logic, but people on here think it's a shit fest just because I mentioned a three letter word symbolising religion.

Lord help if we actually debated religion how you people would react.

Status
Not open for further replies.