News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
When defending Burton playing 6, Ciraldo said his kicking kept them in the game against Parra.

His kicking game could still be utilised while playing in the centres. Other players have had key kicking duties from fullback etc.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And in your opinion, Which players are out of position?

A style of footy? Mate we are playing a basic system with basic structures.. Same shit everybody plays.
Taffe shouldn't br there
Kiraz isnt a centre
Burton isnt a 5/8
Hutchison isnt a half
Tracey isnt a winger

Oh wait... that's our whole backline pretty much

What stule of play u say? Anything but the bullshit training run side to side passing way before the line

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Taffe shouldn't br there
Kiraz isnt a centre
Burton isnt a 5/8
Hutchison isnt a half
Tracey isnt a winger

Oh wait... that's our whole backline pretty much

What stule of play u say? Anything but the bullshit training run side to side passing way before the line
Sorry i didnt realise i sent that reply.

Look at the new one go from there... And please talk with context. Your answer is that with no knowlegde of whats going on what so ever.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i said to someone at work more chance tonight if the grades swapped!

Raff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He hasn't been able to effectively run the ball. He can't put players around him into gaps. His short kicking game is poor.
He can kick the ball far and high. Has good height on drop outs.
Essentially can't make plays, run or control games in his current position.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Six months I spent on here and said all of this and I was called psycho and did Burton fuck your wife? Now everyone is saying it. I fucking hate every single of you. You deserve this pain
How’s your wife?

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I give this game 15 minutes.
Mother fxxkers celebrating dale finucane 250th game.
Isn’t he a Bankstown boy? WTF oh that’s right we did not rate him.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me more
John’s said Ciraldo told Burto to call him.

Was all positive. Just asked him for advice.

Main thing he told him was to not make a pass/run decision until he looks up.

If he sees a broken line or an opportunity then run.
If he sees nothing then give early ball.

Also told him that all halves struggle with the run or pass notion

Reaction score
There's 2 full stops in his post which seems quite excessive. And it could have BeNeFiTtEd FrOm ThIs KiNd Of StYlE. If not that, bolding with caps lock on would have expressed the point better. But I can't leave this alone just yet.

"THEY RECKON HOUDINI WAS PRETTY GOOD AT UNDOING LOCKS SURELY GUS COULD SPARE A FEW BUCKS AN GET HIM ON COACHING STAFF MIGHT BE OUR ONLY HOPE. "

Gus is a fucking recruitment guru beyond compare if he resurrects Houdini to join the coaching staff. Would resurrection officially grant Gould God status?

"BUT REALY I WOULD JUST LOVE TO SEE HIM RUN THE BALL MORE AND HAVE A DIG TAKE THE LINE ON PRETTY WELL WHAT EVERYONE WANTS FROM A HALF."

Burton absolutely should have a dig. If the re-animated corpse of Houdini will get him to reach his potential, digging up a body 98 years dead should be a part of his training schedule. Gould should save his energy for the resurrection process.

No offence intended BULLDOGS CRADLE TO GRAVE. But when potential comedy situations arise I have to take them. I'm sorry if you have caps lock stuck on. Seems like it's possible given the all caps user name.
There's 2 full stops in his post which seems quite excessive. And it could have BeNeFiTtEd FrOm ThIs KiNd Of StYlE. If not that, bolding with caps lock on would have expressed the point better. But I can't leave this alone just yet.

"THEY RECKON HOUDINI WAS PRETTY GOOD AT UNDOING LOCKS SURELY GUS COULD SPARE A FEW BUCKS AN GET HIM ON COACHING STAFF MIGHT BE OUR ONLY HOPE. "

Gus is a fucking recruitment guru beyond compare if he resurrects Houdini to join the coaching staff. Would resurrection officially grant Gould God status?

"BUT REALY I WOULD JUST LOVE TO SEE HIM RUN THE BALL MORE AND HAVE A DIG TAKE THE LINE ON PRETTY WELL WHAT EVERYONE WANTS FROM A HALF."

Burton absolutely should have a dig. If the re-animated corpse of Houdini will get him to reach his potential, digging up a body 98 years dead should be a part of his training schedule. Gould should save his energy for the resurrection process.

No offence intended BULLDOGS CRADLE TO GRAVE. But when potential comedy situations arise I have to take them. I'm sorry if you have caps lock stuck on. Seems like it's possible given the all caps user name.
WELL PARDON ME ALL THE WAY TO HELL YOU CLOWN I DIDINT KNOW I HAD TO GOT MY OPINION PASSED THE HEAD ENGLISH TEACHER SPOSE ITS MORE DETENTION FOR ME AN IF I WANT TO USE LARGE CASINGS I WILL AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU CAN PLAIT YOUR SHIT

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
John’s said Ciraldo told Burto to call him.

Was all positive. Just asked him for advice.

Main thing he told him was to not make a pass/run decision until he looks up.

If he sees a broken line or an opportunity then run.
If he sees nothing then give early ball.

Also told him that all halves struggle with the run or pass notion
I'm going to assume this is correct. No slight on you bro - just assuming you are posting exactly what he was told.

And THIS is why the Dogs are fckd. We have one half who, in a 9 year career, has played 13 games as HB and has lost more of these games playing half than he has won. With better teams than ours. The other half after 2 years has to be told, you know, you're a half, you should probably look at the defence before you do something.

Lol.