Hazem: 300th game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Hazem, congrats on reaching this terrific milestone, you have been a testament to this great club and deserve all the praise that you get. You have been through the toughest time in Bulldogs history and gone through so much yet have stayed loyal and never strayed, you have been a great role model both on & off the field.

You deserve all the records that you have broken and being the first Bulldog to play 300 games for this club, it could not have gone to anyone more deserving, hopefully you have a big game and the boys can get the win for you, we will be there supporting you like we have always done, on ya Haz.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Congrats to Haz. 300 games is truly an amazing feat and he is a true club legend.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol @ my post getting deleted, Fkn natsis, Congrats haz, N to the niffnuffs that keep bagging him smd.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
To steal a great quote from a great song "I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way." That's Hazem. He's experienced highs and lows throughout his career and remained the same man he is today. Humble, dignified, honest and full of integrity.

He has a truckload of records next to his name, he has done and achieved virtually everything there is to achieve in Rugby League yet it still does the great man no justice when you speak about him. You simply cannot say enough positive things about Hazem.

He's not only been a fantastic player for us but he's been a fantastic man and human being and the whole Rugby League community, not only everyone associated with the Bulldogs, are blessed to have Hazem playing Rugby League and representing the sport the way he does.

Anyone who has spent 10 seconds with him know what kind of man he is. I've had the absolute pleasure of meeting him a few times and loved every second of it. True gentleman who'll go out of his way to give you want you want.

Everything Hazem has achieved on and off the field is his own making. He has no one to thank but himself and God.

I hope Hazem has a great 300th game and celebrates a win the way he deserves.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL, another KE Sinatra reference. I suppose on Friday it will all depend on the way Hazem looks tonight. :p

Well said though.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Congrats Hazem AND Congrats to the Dragons...

They'll be allowing the Doggies to do a presentation for Hazem, they didn't have to agree! As much as i hate St George LOL I for one have to congratulate them for good sportsmanship

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
To steal a great quote from a great song "I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way." That's Hazem. He's experienced highs and lows throughout his career and remained the same man he is today. Humble, dignified, honest and full of integrity.

He has a truckload of records next to his name, he has done and achieved virtually everything there is to achieve in Rugby League yet it still does the great man no justice when you speak about him. You simply cannot say enough positive things about Hazem.

He's not only been a fantastic player for us but he's been a fantastic man and human being and the whole Rugby League community, not only everyone associated with the Bulldogs, are blessed to have Hazem playing Rugby League and representing the sport the way he does.

Anyone who has spent 10 seconds with him know what kind of man he is. I've had the absolute pleasure of meeting him a few times and loved every second of it. True gentleman who'll go out of his way to give you want you want.

Everything Hazem has achieved on and off the field is his own making. He has no one to thank but himself and God.

Very well said KE.

Can you say the same thing about me at my funeral?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL, another KE Sinatra reference. I suppose on Friday it will all depend on the way Hazem looks tonight. :p

Well said though.
LOL.

Hazem's lovely. Never, ever change. Keep that breathless charm..... :p

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very well said KE.

Can you say the same thing about me at my funeral?
LOL. Don't say that, you idiot.

You'll live to 100. I'll be there asking you for money. :p

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Congrats Hazem AND Congrats to the Dragons...

They'll be allowing the Doggies to do a presentation for Hazem, they didn't have to agree! As much as i hate St George LOL I for one have to congratulate them for good sportsmanship
Definately. They didn't have too but they did, great work St Merge.

Oh and congrats to Haz, awesome guy who deserves everything in the world!

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
Congratulation hazem, what can you say about a legend not just for the bulldogs but for rugby league in general. Has so many records i have lost count.

Has gone through some of the biggest scandals to hit rugby league but still stayed loyal to the club. He has done some wonderful things off the field that i will remember him most for.

Congrates haz and hope we win on Friday night for you and as long as you keep playing for us we will keep chanting hazem hazem everytime your about to kick a goal.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
BTW, who started that 'Hazem' chant?

(From the beginning obviously)

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How many people have over 300 games? Has to be an exclusive club.

Reaction score
tbh i think i may pee my pants with excitement when he runs out on friday :love:

good on you hazem <3

D

dogs_4 lyf

100% Spot on. Well said.

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Club legend. good luck on the weekend Haz

Status
Not open for further replies.