Opinion Haz and Sonny Bill make amends, SBW possible return

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep ***So he can keep the point scoring record......( No Hazem is not like that; he had his time and it never really bothered him that the record he created would be broken. He is a humble man who does not seek attention....unlike the bloke who played on just to break a few records........)
LOL PLEASE you could say Hazem played on those last few years for records because I will tell you something he wasn't staying on because he was in good form, the bloke was a disaster the last few years.

Where as the other bloke is still dominating at hooker.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SBW NEEDS TO COME BACK TO DOGS PRONTO!!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously...its a reconnection due to worshipping beliefs. SBW would not want to tarnish his career profile by rejoining the NRL wooden spooners elect.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL PLEASE you could say Hazem played on those last few years for records because I will tell you something he wasn't staying on because he was in good form, the bloke was a disaster the last few years.

Where as the other bloke is still dominating at hooker.
yep the "disaster" scored 14 trys in his final year of his playing career.

Not even going to mention his goal kicking and points in last 3 years of his player career.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously...its a reconnection due to worshipping beliefs. SBW would not want to tarnish his career profile by rejoining the NRL wooden spooners elect.

i think if that was the case it would happened 10 years ago.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I am pessimistic for a reason , sorry quiet a few reasons
- since 2012 we are still looking for our rock star full back.
- since kimmorley we have had no decent half no decent 5/8.
- we have let go all quality players in their prime including rookies who would play rep footy as soon as we gave them the boot and on top we kept duds and spend overs for them.
- you say we will have money to keep who ever want from next year , I ask you from the current squad who actually deserves to be kept let alone upgraded for next year?
There are only a few teams with anything remotely like a "rock star fullback", they don't grow on trees and when they come along they are in great demand and that timing has to coincide with having the budget available. Hopoate is better than half the fullbacks in the NRL, so it's not like we have the worst.

I consider Foran a very decent 5/8 , injuries not withstanding, and Foran has unlimited potential.

What rookies have we let go that were in the their prime and played rep footy as soon as they left us? FWIW Cook wasn't a rookie.

I don't understand what you problem is with "keeping whoever we want" (the optimistic view), maybe the opposite explanation might work for you. It's the same as saying "getting rid of whoever we don't want" (the pessimistic view). Which means using the freed up cap space on "whoever we want to attract" (the optimism you seem to miss).

Go Dogs

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lollll these threads are fkn ridiculous. So many have propped up. “Hey sbw is a Muslim and he sympathised with the New Zealand attack as did Mundine let’s get them both and let’s have the Nasser agent **** as our ceo”.

Ffs this is about footy, what sbw did can’t be erased, it happened, we move on and move on without him. He can go and play for the Rorters again. I don’t want know dirty **** dirtying the blue and white anymore than it already has.

Good for hazem and sbw settling their personal issues, but that’s where it stops. Hazem ain’t the spokesman for the bulldogs where what he says we must abide by. Their feelings are feeling better and that’s it.
Sbw can fuck himself continuously

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seems like everything at the Dogs and around them at the moment is all about BS touchy feely stuff and not the footy and kicking arse. Everyone needs to drink some concrete and perform IMO.
Completely agree. Hence why pay needs to go ;) **** is wayyyyyyy too “are you feeling ok today” type guy.
I remember dymmick having an actual bashing bruising session in 2011 when he took over and Jamal idris was saying how fkn crazy it was.
Prob why idris left actually, got a bit too sore

Last edited: