• Unsure

Votes: 16 17.4%

• Total voters

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Faith?
Are you faithful?
Are you guys only there for the good times?
The fans, the punters, the experts all new that until 2021 the dogs are favourites for the spoon.
The team had a good run at the end of last year and just missed the eight. Then Foran gets injured and we lose CHN and Okunbur. We lose the first three, then all you little bitches want heads to roll.
Harden the f up.

I'm looking forward to the team beating the Dragons this weekend. And as a supporter it is going to feel great. I do not have faith that the team will win, but I will be backing them. And if they win, I will feel so much better than the clowns who get on here bagging out the coach, the team selections, the board. Honestly, you sound like Roosters supporters calling for big name signings.
I'm looking forward to better times next year. Support the team and stop slagging the players, coach and organisation off. Fu.. k faith, show some loyalty.
Ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Faith?
Are you faithful?
Are you guys only there for the good times?
The fans, the punters, the experts all new that until 2021 the dogs are favourites for the spoon.
The team had a good run at the end of last year and just missed the eight. Then Foran gets injured and we lose CHN and Okunbur. We lose the first three, then all you little bitches want heads to roll.
Harden the f up.

I'm looking forward to the team beating the Dragons this weekend. And as a supporter it is going to feel great. I do not have faith that the team will win, but I will be backing them. And if they win, I will feel so much better than the clowns who get on here bagging out the coach, the team selections, the board. Honestly, you sound like Roosters supporters calling for big name signings.
I'm looking forward to better times next year. Support the team and stop slagging the players, coach and organisation off. Fu.. k faith, show some loyalty.
If we were only here for the good times we would have fucked off years ago.
Was everyone a bitch that voted out the last board or where they loyal to the Club?

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another appointment that has been fucking terrible is, SHERWIN as a halves coach.
Fucking really. That guy was hot and cold when he played. We lost Thurston for that pinhead. Back in 2004 he was signed on a 5 year deal which everyone at the time shook their heads about.
He was sacked after 3 years. Thurston went on as we all know.
WHO appointed him? He couldn't buy a vowel on Wheel of fucking Fortune.
BOARD MUST GO

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another appointment that has been fucking terrible is, SHERWIN as a halves coach.
Fucking really. That guy was hot and cold when he played. We lost Thurston for that pinhead. Back in 2004 he was signed on a 5 year deal which everyone at the time shook their heads about.
BOARD MUST GO
Lol don’t think that’s the problem

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all know why the other guys were voted out.

Agreed on field success is the key and it’s a sequence - repair the cap, repair the squad, maybe change the coach at some point, results turn around, crowds return, memberships and merch sales rise and sponsors are easier to get and prepared to pay more. 2021 should be where major strides forward are taken in all these items and if not - well then it’s time for serious questions to be asked.
Not defending the previous board
Led by Greenturd they signed Hasler in full control, he took us to 2 grand finals naturally you would extend his contract the first time, extending his contract the second time was a mistake, it took them 18 months of negotiations to strip him from his powers, sacked all his so called experts (his expensive friends that included Cleal), he promised to change the playing style, I stress this point after three times of consulting the playing squad about the state of their game, three times they shouldered the blame !!!
To me the alarm bells were ringing, for a lot less Hasler stabbed his beloved Manly in the back for sacking his friend Peter Peters...
They should have known better not to trust him !!!
I don't blame no one but the two players for losing the new sponsor but does the mistakes of the previous board justify the current board's mistake to extend Pay's contract by a year and now possibly more ?
Do you think our management could have done a better job keeping the sponsors ?
Do you think recruiting for 2021 season should have started in December 2019 knowing the available cap ?
We both know we can't believe all rumours but at the same time we know we have missed out on way too much desperately needed talent !!!
We all know the technicalities, but if people in charge are smart enough they would take notice of their fans being the members the kennel or the sponsors...Not ignore them !!!

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
If we were only here for the good times we would have fucked off years ago.
Was everyone a bitch that voted out the last board or where they loyal to the Club?
The point is the criticism by the so called fans on this site is outrageous. Everyone knew that these past few seasons were going to be poor.

Criticism is fine when it is constructive, but if you want to jump on and slag the team off, especially after a win then you are not really a fan. So yes, they are acting like little bitches. And if you think it's been a long time since things were good then get some perspective.

This board and this coach can't be compared to the last one. Pay hasn't had the resources or cattle of Des, and the board is hamstrung by the cap.

This is the situation we all knew we were in, so do you show your support the team or do you carry on with the relentless negativity?

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
BOARD MUST GO
Guess you have to be a great player to be a great coach. Thanks for the pearls super coach.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The point is the criticism by the so called fans on this site is outrageous. Everyone knew that these past few seasons were going to be poor.

Criticism is fine when it is constructive, but if you want to jump on and slag the team off, especially after a win then you are not really a fan. So yes, they are acting like little bitches. And if you think it's been a long time since things were good then get some perspective.

This board and this coach can't be compared to the last one. Pay hasn't had the resources or cattle of Des, and the board is hamstrung by the cap.

This is the situation we all knew we were in, so do you show your support the team or do you carry on with the relentless negativity?
You make some valid points. Speaking for myself. Ive said some things on here that Im not proud of. There is no justification for it so Ill keep that in mind.
Please dont tell me to get some perspective. I havent been following the Dogs for 5 minutes, Im aware of our predicament. Weve been poor on the field for alot longer than the time this board and coach have been running things. I know that this team is capable of better, Ive seen it.
Real fan? Ive seen this term thrown around on the kennel several times. Its offensive bigger picture if you care to consider it.