Votes: 25 27.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 17.4%

• Total voters

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree with most of this but what retention are you talking about? Are people really crying about Harper leaving FMD.
More concerned with the few decent players we have on the books that we could possibly lose if things keep going the way they are, Wakeham,Avo, Bailey B-O etc

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t lose what you never had :p

jokes

I didn’t like the way they ran. There was too much “in the spirit of the club and the past” type of promotion. I’d rather they got the work done instead of grandstanding too much.

for example V’landys grand stands like there is no tomorrow. And I’m sure he loves the media attention that probably wasn’t there as head of racing Nsw. But Atleast he talks the talk and walks the walk. I can respect that.

With our current board and lyn in particular. They have come out numerous times talking and feeding propaganda to everyone. But the fact remains they have achieved nothing (if anything we are facing our worst season of the last 10 years. We have no promising juniors that have developed into first graders (if anything we are losing players like Harper before we even know if he is capable of anything). We are shambles and look like a locally run football team then an elite sporting organisation. We have lost numerous sponsors. We are financially more dependent on the leagues club then ever (who are in themselves under financial stress from the global situation).

so I’m not going to lie. I did wish maybe someone from the last board election got on. But they passed through unopposed more or less. This current board have achieved nothing as yet. And unless they do pull us out of our predicament their heads will roll in 2 years times as they should.

we went through tough time’s paying our stars to play against us. Were promised for light at the end of the tunnel to get us thought our dark times. Well the end of the tunnel is here. And it’s their time to shine. Just hope through great governance or Devine intervention they pull through. Because it would be horrible to go through another 2 years of this.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think they were pretty clear at the beginning that we had a salary cap problem and that would not be fixed until 2021.

We don’t look good but we have a young team and our best players (Foran & CHN) have not been playing.

Dean has made some questionable decisions with the team and the interchange timing but it’s hard to comment when I am not involved day to day. We need to extend him for 3 years so he can properly rebuild. Look at Arthur and Stuart, it’s taken time but they are starting to show what patience can do. To be honest I am surprised how much he is getting from the team considering our roster. DWZ is our only AU/NZ international and we have no origin players. I don’t think another coach could do better but the one thing they might be able to do is attract better quality players. It’s a shitty roster compared to Manly Jake, Tom, Daly, Marty, AFB etc.

We have too long had a policy of staying away from troubled players rather than just recruiting the best available. We have also let a lot of our young guys go that are now flourishing eg Tapau, Finucane, Lane, Mahoney etc. CHN made a mistake but nothing compared to what Jayden did, Suli would have been hard work but look at him now.

I think letting go of Graham, Reynolds, Ennis and JMOZ took the heart away from the team. We have gone through this before and we will come out of it but it’s going to take some time. I don’t like it but we are getting closer so we just need to be a little more patient.
Stopped reading at three year extension
FFS

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They said they would scope the globe to recruit the best young talent?? Yeah tell me who they have signed? And don't say they didn't have money cause your not talking millions to recruit these kids..
Mate we don’t want blokes like George Williams at the club he looks like bull terrier and plays halfback like a fucking demon but fuck that we don’t want soap dodgers at the club,you’re being unreasonable......

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: they have, the players haven’t responded like we all hoped. Pay hasn’t had much to go off but taking risk may help. He need 1 prop and one back to add fear into other teams and they will be alright. Reimis Smith could be that but doesn’t have the drive. Toamaga will get there and with Napa and Thompson coming oh my.... my nipple get hard they could cut paper

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I dunno what people expect tbh, we were always going to be shit for years when this new mob took over. Things should realistically start to improve next year, with us only being a potential contender again a few years after that. It sucks but that is just how bad of a hole we were and are in.

They do need to fuck off Pay though. I like to hope they are secretly going after a real coach behind the scenes and realise that no coach can really do much with what we have right now.
Expect a sponsor lol.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: they have, the players haven’t responded like we all hoped. Pay hasn’t had much to go off but taking risk may help. He need 1 prop and one back to add fear into other teams and they will be alright. Reimis Smith could be that but doesn’t have the drive. Toamaga will get there and with Napa and Thompson coming oh my.... my nipple get hard they could cut paper

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This board is absolutely shit. White walker Lynn has done fuck all to help this club. Has brought no business sense or skill to help the club.
Chris (I can't pay my bills) Anderson has not had a decent football brain since the late 90's early 2000's. Also brought no business sense to the club.
Probably because the family is bankrupt. Oh wait this club is how they are milking the money to pay their bills.
Price managing football. Come on. What skills has he got and where was he during Lamb gate.
No sponsor. No coach who can improve players. No respect from players for the jersey e.g CHN and knock on boy.

I for 1 want Dib back. He was a business man and could at least set a direction.
I firmly believe if he was in charge Pay would have been sacked last year easy.
Until we remove the rot that has come into this club for better people we will not be a strong club again.

Also where is this board communicating with fans and talking about the situation moving forward.
In my 40 years of following this club I have never been so guttered by the position these fuckwits have put us in

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I like to try and hold off for a bit to make a decision even though my instincts are usually 100%. That being said I voted "unsure" as for me the clock started ticking last Nov 1st when you could sign players for 2021. I accepted and agreed with the excuses re: previous board but for me the new board were on their own merits from November 2019. They said that 2021 is when we're back in business. For me they have about 2 months left at the most to turn my ever increasing pessimism for them around, I'm not confident!

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
They were dealt with a really tough job. However, they have made some questionable calls. The only positive to come from the board is the investment in our junior system. Hasler & co completely ignored it and we are paying for it now. We need to focus on promoting and developing our juniors.

I’ll give them one more chance after the salary cap issues. We need to be in the finals, have a good coach and hopefully have a main sponsor.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are in capable hands with Granny Lynne.. She is Bullfrogs daughter & did multicultural days in the 90s..
e-mails.jpg

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you lost faith?
This is a legitimate thread, do not delete
In the beginning I was very disappointed with the previous board allowing Hitler Hasler the full control that led to our misery !
Then I become weary of the new board, the people whom previously deserted us for greener pastures, now they are back pretending to be the messiah.
In all honesty...I never had faith in them
But for the sake of the club and supporters I have always had hoped they would succeed and I still do !!!
Unfortunately it looks like its a tall order !!!

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Somebody send the results of this poll to Lynne
Yes Alzz. ~70 votes on an Internet forum with a ~3.5% majority saying ‘I’ve lost faith!’ - what exactly do you think that would achieve? :-).

Last edited:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes Alzz. 68 votes on an Internet forum with a 5% majority saying ‘I’ve lost faith!’ - what exactly do you think that would achieve? :-).
Ya mate Pay is gone don’t worry, it’s only a matter of time

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ya mate Pay is gone don’t worry, it’s only a matter of time
That's the most likely outcome. Just don't be surprised if it's after next year.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes Alzz. 68 votes on an Internet forum with a 5% majority saying ‘I’ve lost faith!’ - what exactly do you think that would achieve? :-).
Remember Dinkumdog if the overall situation doesn't improve,
What now is a little snowball could become an avalanche !!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Remember Dinkumdog if the overall situation doesn't improve,
What now is a little snowball could become an avalanche !!!
Some changes are inevitable at some point and I’m not opposed to the right moves at the right time - but band-aids won’t achieve anything and polls on fan forums are laughable in influencing anything.