Have you ever been stuck somewhere ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh wait...i've got one...
one time i got stuck in a tree, and i couldn't jump out as i had a fear of ruining my recently repaired ankle.

my dad had to come along and get me down.

this was at new farm park in brisbane, on a perfect summer's day, and the park was PACKED. so shameful, and all these little kids were laughing at me lol

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got stuck out at sea once.

When i was younger (and over 100 kg) myself, friends and brother were at palm beach and decided we wanted to swim out to the sand bar. Instead of walking to the middle of the beach so we were parallel to it and swimming across we were too excited and swam diagonally from the start of the beach instead. Anyways my brother and mate dropped out after about 20m. After out bout 40 metres my arms give out and i'm stuck floating around. I looked like a whale and couldnt keep swimming. All of a sudden i have a lifesaver paddle out with his surfboard and tries to get me on to take me back to shore.

fail.

another lifesave paddles out. They both try and lift me.

fail.

After a casual chat and some floating around. The massive lifeboat finally shows up with 2 lifesavers in it. It ended up taking 4 lifesavers to lift me and get me onto the boat. As this is happening my gf finally reaches the sandbar, realises shes the only one there and then looks back to see me on the lifeboat waving at her.

As i get back to shore a massive crowd had formed because they were all wondering what was so serious that couldve possibly required so many lifesavers ... then they all realise it was only a fat kid.

oh the shame.
Bahahahah!

BootS

Danned
Reaction score

When i was younger (and over 100 kg) myself, friends and brother were at palm beach and decided we wanted to swim out to the sand bar. Instead of walking to the middle of the beach so we were parallel to it and swimming across we were too excited and swam diagonally from the start of the beach instead. Anyways my brother and mate dropped out after about 20m. After out bout 40 metres my arms give out and i'm stuck floating around. I looked like a whale and couldnt keep swimming. All of a sudden i have a lifesaver paddle out with his surfboard and tries to get me on to take me back to shore.

fail.

fail.

After a casual chat and some floating around. The massive lifeboat finally shows up with 2 lifesavers in it. It ended up taking 4 lifesavers to lift me and get me onto the boat. As this is happening my gf finally reaches the sandbar, realises shes the only one there and then looks back to see me on the lifeboat waving at her.

As i get back to shore a massive crowd had formed because they were all wondering what was so serious that couldve possibly required so many lifesavers ... then they all realise it was only a fat kid.

oh the shame.
Sorry Jorgie, but i LOLed

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When i was younger i got stuck in a pair of jeans and i couldnt get them off and i was scared of jeans until i turned 19
Explains the queer side of u.

(THIS IS NOT HARRASSMENT, ITS THE TRUTH )

Reaction score
i got stuck in my room once.

the handle fell off so i couldnt get out :(

i had to wait for someone to come open it on the other side

hth

S

smingers

LOL mortifying story ever.

Was getting onto this guy ages ago in his car and I was on top of him in the drivers seat.
Little did I know as I wanted to go back to sit down my ankle was stuck between the hand break and his chair. Was possibly the most painful experience ever. What was worse was he couldn't get out and we had to call his mates for them to unscrew the seat. I didn't expect 3 car loads of guys, oh boy was it humiliating. Poor guy was payed out for months. :O

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score

fail.

fail.

oh the shame.
prob dont mean much but most mammals in the ocaen wheiy even more than that like dophens and whales. narwals are even considered the mermaids of the sea

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I also have been stuck at sea alas it was right on dusk during a 5m swell. Due to the lack of beach and large amounts of 10ft cliffs where you had to time yourself to slide up the cungi infested rock like a seal. When we paddled out at 4pm it was alright, bbut when we came back it was impossible to get in, we would of died if we tried. So at dark probaly 6pm, we had to paddle for what seemed a few hours in shark infested water to the nearest beach, walk the 40mins back to my car and then walk the 20 minute cliff based track to get my keys and stuff on the rocks. Almost gave up at one stage, thought we were gone.

SMD if u ***** about paragraphs

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the traffic jam going to see the socceroos v uzbekhanstan

Fanoftheyears

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL mortifying story ever.

Was getting onto this guy ages ago in his car and I was on top of him in the drivers seat.
Little did I know as I wanted to go back to sit down my ankle was stuck between the hand break and his chair. Was possibly the most painful experience ever. What was worse was he couldn't get out and we had to call his mates for them to unscrew the seat. I didn't expect 3 car loads of guys, oh boy was it humiliating. Poor guy was payed out for months. :O
hahaha thats happened to my uncle with his girlfriend. She wasn't able to walk after it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.