Hasler refusing to sign extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
9 news have reported... apparently below are the concerns of the boardView attachment 1382
We should all be thankful to Channel 9 -- their irrational, hate-filled vendetta against our club (e.g. "the worst set of six ever") got the board's attention.

We should all chip in and send a hamper full of E's to Andrew Johns and Freddy.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasler has blown almost $20 mill in his time the club should pay him out and see it as an investment

exactly , if it is going to cost us 1.2 Million to get rid of him, i say do it before he wastes another year and fucks our club even more.

we are a rich club we can afford to do it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
exactly , if it is going to cost us 1.2 Million to get rid of him, i say do it before he wastes another year and fucks our club even more.

we are a rich club we can afford to do it.
I don't think it's the issue of the money like you said it's a rich club but its principle and like just paying out someone over a mil who hasn't given anything back is hard to swallow

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That is a dream brother. I'll gladly give you 5% lol

But sadly, in his own words..."I'm too rough for soccer, daddy" lol so I took him out.

I'd love for him to be the Aussie version of Ritchie McCaw. A beast on the field and a gentleman off it.
Richie who??

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I told youssssss.
Don't renew your memberships and we'll call the fkn shots.
Raelene is next to fkn go Hasler and her can go elsewhere.
Must have been a huge pile of cancellations and non renewals

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's pretty funny though all those points we've been talking about here on the kennel for ages. So is this a nine news fraud story?
Was thinking the same thing....

Have a feeling it's all legit.

Hasler gone by next week I bet

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly this. Better to lose 1.2 mil now than to keep him on and watch him squander 5 mil out of spite.
Plus the mind games and poison he will spread. Just let him go now!!!!

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i agree, but there are alot factors, what happens if we lose key players to injury or suspension? yes you have to have KPI's, but top 4 and you are sacked is over the top, it is to obviuosly get him to stand down
I think that the clause wouldn't be if he doesn't make top 4 then he is automatically sacked its probs that if he doesn't make top 4 then we can sack him without compensation if we want, if he had to deal with injuries and knowing our board they wouldn't sack him.

Status
Not open for further replies.