Hasler refusing to sign extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Extension was put on hold months ago.He might sign it Friday,never know.Think we have bigger issues than just a coaches contract extension.....
Yep they got rid of a lot of good support staff last year especially in lower grades.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So true. Those 3 morons have fucked up our club big time.
I think she should also be fuckig sacked for turning our club into a fucking refugee charity camp. Why give memberships to those who know nothing of the game? Lol fail Raelene there will be no memberships to be given as they are now given to refugees dumbass,

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is gonna end badly for everyone involved

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
i dont know if they legally do that? top4 is a riduclous term for a contract, if that is the case he will walk i am sure.
Of course they can legally do it. There's no real legal restrictions as far as putting individual incentives ir conditions in a sporting contract.

I think insisting on a top four clause is a good idea. She cg a demand won't appeal to Des' eho too much and he'll probably end up going.

I'm really starting to think he's as good as gone! Just a matter of time now.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Coz he may or may not be sacked lol
No shit Sherlock
Just like Rona wasn't going anywhere
Spare us the dribble man
Unless ur a board member or Ray dib u have no idea just like the rest of us
Not even the players know what's going on
Thanks for your feedback [emoji106]

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's his fault we don't have the caliber of player to make the top 4
No one wants to come or play under him

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Look I know we all have hopes but fuck all will happen on Friday. Hasler will re-sign and we will be stuck with the same shitty side under the same shitty game plan.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Spot on finchie,i know it as fact two players have shunned cb because of our current coach.
Bring in kevvie walters, the amount of players he could bring to the club would be huge.
He is respected in vic qld and nsw.
Something hasler doesnt have anywhere.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I bet they crack and offer him a contract anyway. Gutless, why are they even offering him one? He's had his turn and failed, time to move on.
Na won't happen, raelene will be surrounded by balls in that room which does not have an won't utter a word and the men will do the men's job and either sack him or insert that fkn clause right up his ass.
And I don't want him, he doesn't seem motivated or confident of making the top 4 so why the fuk even bothee

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spot on finchie,i know it as fact two players have shunned cb because of our current coach.
Bring in kevvie walters, the amount of players he could bring to the club would be huge.
He is respected in vic qld and nsw.
Something hasler doesnt have anywhere.
Is Kevie Walters proven though? Can't really use SOO as reference

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this "cut back spending" will now be used on bolstering membership numbers in Africa, or will it be used more efficiently and effectively in our junior development?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do we have a director of football or football operations manager? We need someone to oversee Hasler and make sure we are heading in the right direction in regards to recruitment, etc.
Raelene only knows netball.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
this "cut back spending" will now be used on bolstering membership numbers in Africa, or will it be used more efficiently and effectively in our junior development?
I was planning to drive from Blacktown to Moorebank just so he can play in the Canterbury district. Not any more.

I'm looking at the Penrith district, more than likely St Marys or St Claire.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was planning to drive from Blacktown to Moorebank just so he can play in the Canterbury district. Not any more.

I'm looking at the Penrith district, more than likely St Marys or St Claire.
You cant go wrong in that Penrith district.

They have always had a very strong junior base in the district and St Dominics High School is top notch for League, though, be very careful, Hasler use to be a teacher at St. Doms. ;) lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You cant go wrong in that Penrith district.

They have always had a very strong junior base in the district and St Dominics High School is top notch for League, though, be very careful, Hasler use to be a teacher at St. Doms. ;) lol
Well my plan is, only if he wants, I want him to play League in primary school and I want him to switch to Union in high school.

More professional, more money plus it's an international sport.

Unlike league...

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my plan is, only if he wants, I want him to play League in primary school and I want him to switch to Union in high school.

More professional, more money plus it's an international sport.

Unlike league...
Agree.

You could always send him to Westfield Sports High in Fairfield to play real football ;) than to the AIS, than hopefully to the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A or Bundesliga for some real dosh
I will only take 5% per year as player manager.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree.

You could always send him to Westfield Sports High in Fairfield to play real football ;) than to the AIS, than hopefully to the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A or Bundesliga for some real dosh
I will only take 5% per year as player manager.
That is a dream brother. I'll gladly give you 5% lol

But sadly, in his own words..."I'm too rough for soccer, daddy" lol so I took him out.

I'd love for him to be the Aussie version of Richie McCaw. A beast on the field and a gentleman off it.

Last edited:

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a dream brother. I'll gladly give you 5% lol

But sadly, in his own words..."I'm too rough for soccer, daddy" lol so I took him out.

I'd love for him to be the Aussie version of Ritchie McCaw. A beast on the field and a gentleman off it.
All blacks always had and have greats

For me Jonah Lomu.

All time Rugby favourite

Status
Not open for further replies.