Hasler refusing to sign extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So let me get this right.2 months ago the board told des that his contract extension will be put on hold until further notice (Fact) yet today the papers report that Des is not signing the contract extension?..........RIGHTTTIO [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] WOW.Its clear to see that most of the info comes out of here and a little leak from some board members (Rubbish info).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So let me get this right.2 months ago the board told des that his contract extension will be put on hold until further notice (Fact) yet today the papers report that Des is not signing the contract extension?..........RIGHTTTIO [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] WOW.Its clear to see that most of the info comes out of here and a little leak from some board members (Rubbish info).
Des is not signing the extension because there is no extension to sign?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i dont know if they legally do that? top4 is a riduclous term for a contract, if that is the case he will walk i am sure.
Yea it might be a high expectation but we are the BULLDOGS we where founded as club to win and be the team that entertained it's fans.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So in other words Des knows he won't make top 4 and has a problem with it? Go now you arrogant ****.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Say we did get another coach, will he have a top 4 clause inserted? ?

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Des is not signing the extension because there is no extension to sign?
Extension was put on hold months ago.He might sign it Friday,never know.Think we have bigger issues than just a coaches contract extension.....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Extension was put on hold months ago.He might sign it Friday,never know.Think we have bigger issues than just a coaches contract extension.....
How many more issues do we need ffs?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So your take on it is that this whole Friday meeting is part media beatup, and part extension talks?
Have you heard anything regarding Castle's position at the club?

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So your take on it is that this whole Friday meeting is part media beatup, and part extension talks?
Have you heard anything regarding Castle's position at the club?
I'm not going to say much on this as it will cause problems [emoji23][emoji23]

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
truth is the clause he refuses to except is he must get a hair cut

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In other words, 2017 will be the same as 2016. Des and Castle will be steering the Titanic....FMD!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
'Reportedly"? lol
WOW, there is a lot of hate in the air................ very sad!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bullshit he is the main mother fcuking issue
Once he fcuks off then we can restart rebuild whatever the fcuk u want to call it and move on.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Coz he may or may not be sacked lol
No shit Sherlock
Just like Rona wasn't going anywhere
Spare us the dribble man
Unless ur a board member or Ray dib u have no idea just like the rest of us
Not even the players know what's going on

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont know if they legally do that? top4 is a riduclous term for a contract, if that is the case he will walk i am sure.
You can put any clauses you legally as long as both parties agree.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well it'll sell papers.

People don't realise the problem is not just the coach. If anything he's the least of the problems.

PLAYERS -
If the players don't put in, no amount of coaching, and no coach will enjoy success at our club.
RECRUITMENT (CLEAL) - If this fat fuck did his job, we'd have decent options, meaning that underperforming players COULD believe the threat of being dropped. But when you have rejects from other clubs playing NSW Cup, then there's no pressure on players to perform because theres no decent prospect to take their spot.
COACH - Between a rock and a hard place. Team is underperforming because players aren't putting in/followig game plans, and he can't drop them because he has nobody to replace them with.
CEO - Who signed off on the fucking stupid NO SUNDAYS FOR HOPPA clause? It wasn't Hasler, it was our dumb fuck CEO who approved it. Don't you think that would have pissed Hasler & the other players off?
THE BOARD -
For being dumb enough to fall for the "first woman CEO" bullshit in the first place. They have let her treat the club like a charity and drag down any Dogs of War attitude we once had.

So getting rid of Hasler solves nothing. It's like scrubbing a shit stained toilet bowl, but leaving the chunks still bobbing in the water.

We need to start with the bowl. Flush all the fucking turds out of the club, scrub away any chunks that remain, and then bleach what is left and get out toiletbowl of a club looking good again.
So true. Those 3 morons have fucked up our club big time.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
He mustn't have much faith in himself or the team if he won't sign . He hasn't made top 4 since 2012 so his reluctance makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.