Hasler is now a just a hassle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely he has to go, $5 mil down the drain and we thought She-rex contract was bad.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another great article from the Roar

http://www.theroar.com.au/2016/09/13/time-major-change-bulldogs/

A seventh place finish on the ladder – and a Week 1 exit – was surely not the plan. However, it is now the reality, and therefore something that needs addressing.

Des Hasler has forgotten more about rugby league than I know, and I bow to his knowledge of the game. Be that as it may, something needs to change at the Dogs: the coach, the tactics or some of the players.

Maybe even all three.
It may not have been Des' plan, but the fans could see it unfolding months ago. We all called it; and it happened exactly as predicted - limp into the eight and be bundled out in week one.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The comments saying its not Des's fault its the players. When will people understand that it was Des who recruited and built this team?
Its basic business.
You get a few months, maybe a season or so, to blame the one before and after that its yours.

After 5 years it is Des and Des alone who wears this.
Just like we would expect him to deservedly take credit if he steered us to a GF win this year.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
yep , read my posts from game day against knights in first week of the finals as a proof.
Was that before or after the Cancer hit? Because I'm pretty sure we were favourites in 2013 and in 2014 we were a whisker away. I wouldn't call that a shit coach or a shit team to be honest just unlucky.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was that before or after the Cancer hit? Because I'm pretty sure we were favourites in 2013 and in 2014 we were a whisker away. I wouldn't call that a shit coach or a shit team to be honest just unlucky.
we were 3rd favorite to win 2016 comp until a month ago.

point is, we started having doubts in 2013 what the experts are having now and those doubts continue to get stronger and stronger as the years progressed.

Coach is shit since 2013 cos he is still trying to implement the same game plan since 2013.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
we were 3rd favorite to win 2016 comp until a month ago.

point is, we started having doubts in 2013 what the experts are having now and those doubts continue to get stronger and stronger as the years progressed.

Coach is shit since 2013 cos he is still trying to implement the same game plan since 2013.
Yeah I get ya. I guess after losing 2 GFz Hasler he lost the players. Considering he wants a 2 yr extension and he only deserves 1 more season he might walk

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep yep. We were called doomsayers. We didn't support our club. What do we know about footy... negative fcuks..
Where are all those love to suck Des off supporters now
Starting to create excuses for season 2017
"Origin", injuries, match schedule, nrls fault etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.