Hasler & Cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
would every one hate Trex if he was on 200k/year instead of 650ks/ year?

same deal.

Liccha is on 330ks/year, still unproven rookie, displaced our leader and the rock of our team who is killing it at sharks at the moment.

if he had half the talent as his resume says,he would be performing like Granville or other young promising hookers in the comp.

other way to put it when we took Ennis out of the team last year, we struggled. How long liccha has been out for?
Granville took many years to perform as he is now. Recruiting Lichaa was the right move, $330k is not at the top end of salaries, its right in the middle where he is at the moment.... It was the smart thing to do, recruit a promising young talent that has another 10 years of first grade ahead of him

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Granville took many years to perform as he is now. Recruiting Lichaa was the right move, $330k is not at the top end of salaries, its right in the middle where he is at the moment.... It was the smart thing to do, recruit a promising young talent that has another 10 years of first grade ahead of him

Granville had a total of 10 first grade games in 2 years before this season. this is his full season in first grade , just like liccha.

330 k is huge considering we couldnt offer an extra year to Ennis on minimum wage.

anyway whats is done is done, we have got Cook now who has shown more promise/potential in 2 games than the future superstar liccha in last 2 years.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
--

The club was unable to sign Lichaa unless we let go of Ennis... Lichaa didn't want to play reserves........ neither did Ennis.

The club wanted to lock up someone long-term, rather than sign Ennis for a couple of years then look for someone...

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
--

The club was unable to sign Lichaa unless we let go of Ennis... Lichaa didn't want to play reserves........ neither did Ennis.

The club wanted to lock up someone long-term, rather than sign Ennis for a couple of years then look for someone...
But we had cook and now we might lose him cause his got the attention of other clubs

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I'm a bit embarrassed that i have let myself get caught up in this shit fight . But some people just love pushing people's buttons.
Apart from that I'm good
Don't be embarrassed
Nothing wrong with disagreeing with anyone and having your say,
Keep it up,
Hey pm me when you are free

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Heard it on the Matty johns show were hindy told Ennis your playing very well and Ennis replied by saying I should of done the change long time ago it gave me a fresh start ,
well Ennis go get f###ed trader

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fresh start? He has had 4 "fresh starts".

I know ID and Wolfie will curse me now lol but watch him go back to his usual form next year.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heard it on the Matty johns show were hindy told Ennis your playing very well and Ennis replied by saying I should of done the change long time ago it gave me a fresh start ,
well Ennis go get f###ed trader
Fresh start? He has had 4 "fresh starts".

I know ID and Wolfie will curse me now lol but watch him go back to his usual form next year.

sounds like he hates the club with a passion and couldnt wait to get outa here.. traitor for sure.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I liked Ennis but hearing that burnt me

nothing burnt me more than watching ennis and his team win at belmore.

believe it or not it kills me when our ex players go up another level after leaving us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
nothing burnt me more than watching ennis and his team win at belmore.

believe it or not it kills me when our ex players go up another level after leaving us.
You're ****ing right.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought we are his second club?
wiki states he joined Pentith panthers first, then Illawarra Cutters , St George and then the bulldogs
but only played first grade in last 2 clubs

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why males ? because from my experience with males they tend to take things at face value for example that cadbury's ad where the hostess says don't bring a thing and the guy goes 'sweet' and the female says we have to bring something.

When I talk about Ennis a lot of people here think I'm in love with him, it's a typical male viewpoint they can't understand that I'm trying to articulate and prove that Ennis was not dropped because of his form, it was because of other stuff.. there is/was a conspiracy behind it.
And I don't need to be force fed Lichaa down my throat( pardon the pun) . I've got eyes , I can see what he is and isn't capable of doing .. sorry not directing this at you . I should have manned up and directed my post to poopimichelle and nthnbitchesdog
Quality Wolfie! I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.