Has anyone put pen to paper ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
If true there has to be an investigation into the roosters , fuck me 700k less and they still got him.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If true there has to be an investigation into the roosters , fuck me 700k less and they still got him.
700k divided by 4 = 175k a season.
Say the Tigers offered 900k, that is still 725k a season. Add in a third party deal or 2 and those numbers become significantly closer.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If he came to the conclusion that the Roosters are better run than us I can accept that as I think most of us are unhappy with the dogs running BUT to say the Roosters are the best OR their players are the BEST is just dribble. Either way if he says no than who gives a fuck, fuck him!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When the roosters signed Gordon for one year it was pretty obvious what was going to happen.

Maybe I'm cynical but all this bs about "he was going to sign with us" and "Mini spoke to him about the Roosters" is all rubbish.

He was always going to the Roosters.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Maybe we should have offered Monday's off to Teddy?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That explains why he's such a good fullback. Cares more about winning than getting paid, which will make it even funnier when we win the grand final next year and the Roosters don't make the 8.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Teddy is all about the coin mr backflipper to the highest bidder his word means zero

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teddy was never coming over. Let's keep it real. Only the media signed off on his so called agreed to terms with us.
Who in their right mind at the last second sacrifices the equivalent value of a house in the outer suburbs every 4 years. Just to play for his childhood team.
Like woods and hasler was a done deal ages ago, so was tedesco at the roosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.