Harrison Edwards on the move?

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
3 way move? Who do we get, Or is this to free up a top 30/development contract for someone else?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why would a Penrith born, Mid coast raised boy want to go to Qld? As far a s I am aware he is not in our top 30 but a supplementary player so his moving on would not technically free up a spot.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wasn’t he only development contract? Or another deal outside the top 30? Don’t think it opens up any spots for us.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he reports later in the post chain, that digs are not getting anyone. If he was on Development contract maybe he had a clause for a top30 opportunity.

Still means we can add another dev player and can be available for first grade immediately.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I rate him more than Morrin. I think the issue is Mann has looked soo good at 13 so would be behind a few players for the 13 role. He would be good for an NRL side with a stronger pack. For us our lack of size hurt the impact he made. Been injured a bit this year but dominates cup. A bit in that category of too good for cup but not quite NRL. Still young hope he kicks on.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wonder if we’re getting anyone in return? Was never really convinced of this kids first grade potential to be honest anyway
I'm wondering if its so we can promote someone from our ranks who isn't in top 30

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had a development deal only until the end of this year. He probably got a better offer from Cowboys and for longer term.

It frees up a development spot. We had all 6 filled.

SunnyCoastDOGG

Waterboy
Reaction score
He had a development deal only until the end of this year. He probably got a better offer from Cowboys and for longer term.

It frees up a development spot. We had all 6 filled.
Development and top 30 spots are much the same this year are they not ?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Supplementary Players (AKA Development Players) can play from Round 1, no more restrictions there.

The only difference is a Supplementary player's minimum is $80K (per annum) compared to a minimum $130k (per annum) for a Top 30 player.

Only Train and Trial players are limited to Round 11.

Always a Bulldog

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Harrison hasn't grown into his body as yet. Reminds me of Jordan McLean so he's gone to the right club. Has the potential so we'll see.
Gus has approved this so it must fit in with his plans.