News Harawira-Naera reportedly released

Dallas040609

New Pup
Reaction score
This is weak as piss!!! Faiders better pay CHNs back pay for the season so far as well or get faarked!

where’s the clubs balls
Corey is acting like he did nothing wrong
I would of sacked him on the spot
We so close to go into a season drama free especially what happened the previous year on mad Monday and then the scandal comes out in the week of round 1

Legal age or not

A footballer and a school girl what did you expect to happen if got out

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We do the right thing and take a stance against this type of behaviour and get bent over as a result. Hopefully Baz brings an edge back rower cause we got nothing at the moment on an edge.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's bullshit the NRL deregister him, now we have to back pay him even though he didn't lace up once. Now we walks. Hope he does his ACL in game one. Fuck him.
This is where the NRL HQ fails yet again. They should be the ones dishing out the punishment for player misbehaviour not the clubs. The club has to take strong action otherwise the NRL HQ will punish the club. Yet the NRL looks the other way when the player is available to play and then goes to another club and the original club is disadvantaged. CHN joins the "honour" list that includes Carney, Fergo, Dugan, Bird,........ Happens regularly and NRL does nothing about it. Idiots running this game.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok the Raiders got CHN. The role of the Club now is to ensure we resign Elliot. If he also goes to Raiders WTF?
Also as an aside, WTF did we tear up CHN and Okky contract? and in this age of acknowledging the importance of mental health and the uncertainty created by the pandemic WTF couldnt anyone in the front office keep checking on these boys as we awaited their appeal? If we were so aggrieved WTF did we try retain either of them once they won their appeal. We really look so fucking hypocritical in all this.
Then as Barrett signs this afternoon, the article talks glowingly of Trent joining the "Family" Club. Some fucken Family we are!!!
I hope CHN tears us a new fucken asshole when he plays against us next season.
This is the straw that breaks the camels back for me. Hill and Anderson have to go!!!

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said I’d reserve my comment until there was news. Appears there is news.

the Bulldogs ex player.
This bloke is an A Class C@&T!!! Absolutely 100% C$@T make no mistake. He stuffed up AND cost us a sponsorship and then has the nerve to be shitty at us??? Dumb fk just wanted to play finals footy. The bloke is proof that some humans have only just learnt to walk upright. Just a massive flog, and I pray he does a career ending injury. See ya flog!

OUR club....

make no mistake, they have made a massive error in not being in contact with the clown regardless. They had better PRAY we get a player swap out of this. They MUST or then they need to not release the ct until next year and make Raiders pay full freight. PLEASE BOARD, you have made us THE laughing stock of the NRL. DO NOT JUST LET THIS COCKHEAD JOIN RAIDERS WITHOUT ANYTHING IN RETURN!!!! DO NOT KEEP LETTING YOUR FANS DOWN!!!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corey is acting like he did nothing wrong
I would of sacked him on the spot
We so close to go into a season drama free especially what happened the previous year on mad Monday and then the scandal comes out in the week of round 1

Legal age or not

A footballer and a school girl what did you expect to happen if got out
Well said 100%.
The mud will stick with him and its better he didn't put on a Dogs jersey again anyway because it will stick with the club.

He is a grub imo.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok the Raiders got CHN. The role of the Club now is to ensure we resign Elliot. If he also goes to Raiders WTF?
Also as an aside, WTF did we tear up CHN and Okky contract? and in this age of acknowledging the importance of mental health and the uncertainty created by the pandemic WTF couldnt anyone in the front office keep checking on these boys as we awaited their appeal? If we were so aggrieved WTF did we try retain either of them once they won their appeal. We really look so fucking hypocritical in all this.
Then as Barrett signs this afternoon, the article talks glowingly of Trent joining the "Family" Club. Some fucken Family we are!!!
I hope CHN tears us a new fucken asshole when he plays against us next season.
This is the straw that breaks the camels back for me. Hill and Anderson have to go!!!
A significant number of families are dysfunctional

hoggy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lets hope Canberra sponsors jack up and everyone boycotts the one that remain

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From what I've seen Thompson is a better prop than lock. Elliott is a better lock than second rower. From what I've seen Elliott is a better lock than Thompson. No reason to not have and keep both of them. I also believe a ball playing lock is meta, Thompson doesn't offer that, whereas Elliott does.
I dont think we should keep both jackson and Elliot

i hope losing CHN means we are about to spend big on a hooker

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The guy done a major flip and made it out like he was the victim. This was the second time he has done something fucked up so good riddens
Yep hes an absolute flog as buzz said hes showed no remorse and good riddance but we should of negotiated a player in return even from next season

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I’m a club CEO/board member these days I’m not sacking any talented player regardless of what they’ve done. Moral high ground is for pussies like Andrew Hill and Raelene Castle and it gets you a wooden spoon

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You just know that if this was the roosters, storm, broncos etc that the player would be sitting in reserves for the rest of the year at a minimum.

They wouldn't cop this shit from neither the player or the nrl for that matter. As a result their players are kept in line and their clubs respected.

Our useless club and board just bend over to any player for any reason. Fkn sick of this shit.

Knowing us we're probably paying for his salary next year.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You just know that if this was the roosters, storm, broncos etc that the player would be sitting in reserves for the rest of the year at a minimum.

They wouldn't cop this shit from neither the player or the nrl for that matter. As a result their players are kept in line and their clubs respected.

Our useless club and board just bend over to any player for any reason. Fkn sick of this shit.

Knowing us we're probably paying for his salary next year.
I am surprised we didn’t throw in Thompson and Averillo for free as well

Someone should remind the board we don’t get high draft picks if we run last

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wanted to keep him initially but as the week has gone on ive changed my mind ...torch him using a flame thrower with extreme prejudice

Fk the Kant

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are better off without this bloke.

He was trouble at penrith, then us, it's going to be no different at raiders just give him some time.

Time to move on.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People ITS NOT ABOUT WE ARE BETTER OFF WITH OUT THIS FUCK TARD! It’s about the principle and having some backbone. This was the boards opportunity to set a precedence and either deman he sees out his contract or that he was free to leave but that we either got remuneration or a player swap. We got fucked without lube by both CHN and the Raiders.