Official Hansen ensconced in the kennel

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read your f..en quote d... ass you say you were told hes too passive and then the next sentence it says he was bullying Flanno

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know for a fact he was bullying Flanno. If he is not up to first grade standards then why did you sign him for 3 years? Why then did you not help him or even finding him a new club and cutting ties as opposed to shafting him in reggies and let 500k of the salary cap go. Barrett is an absolute dud. He will never coach again.
What is an example of this bullying? Im not saying the Flanno buy was a good one. There is a reason why the roosters sacked him after one year. Help him how?Do you think Flanno is an NRL standard half? Bloke was crying in a press conference. Get him another club? If he wouldn't go to England, no team would take him. He got dropped to reggies because he deserved to be dropped. He has had more of a shot than other players despite offering nothing

Malla

Reaction score
What is an example of this bullying? Im not saying the Flanno buy was a good one. There is a reason why the roosters sacked him after one year. Help him how?Do you think Flanno is an NRL standard half? Bloke was crying in a press conference. Get him another club? If he wouldn't go to England, no team would take him. He got dropped to reggies because he deserved to be dropped. He has had more of a shot than other players despite offering nothing
What did roosters do? They knew he wasn’t good enough, let his manager know and he then opened negotiations with other clubs to find another deal to get a release. What did we do? Park him up in reggies without working with him and still pay him 500k a year.
I am not saying he didn’t deserve to be dropped. I’m saying work with him, help him develop, communicate with him etc.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What did roosters do? They knew he wasn’t good enough, let his manager know and he then opened negotiations with other clubs to find another deal to get a release. What did we do? Park him up in reggies without working with him and still pay him 500k a year.
I am not saying he didn’t deserve to be dropped. I’m saying work with him, help him develop, communicate with him etc.
Different scenario with the roosters bro, his lack of ability in most areas of the game were exposed more in our side. You think any team would take him? He has been given more chances than most in first grade. Even now, he shouldn't be playing. Are you saying the coaching staff didn't talk to him when he went to training? I highly doubt that

Malla

Reaction score
Different scenario with the roosters bro, his lack of ability in most areas of the game were exposed more in our side. You think any team would take him? He has been given more chances than most in first grade. Even now, he shouldn't be playing. Are you saying the coaching staff didn't talk to him when he went to training? I highly doubt that
Same scenario. Roosters don’t end up paying a player first grade salary and playing him in Reggies. I’m not insinuating that. Im telling you that’s what happened. If not for Gus, Flanno would be playing for Mounties.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hansen, Sandercock, and Furner - why are they still at the club?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Barrett’s handling of Flanagan was garbage. He touted him as the next big thing. Not only does he dump him. He shits on him.

Look at us now. We have to turn to the likes of fittler who’s a bog average coach but might just be able to clean up our roster and attract better talent.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Same scenario. Roosters don’t end up paying a player first grade salary and playing him in Reggies. I’m not insinuating that. Im telling you that’s what happened. If not for Gus, Flanno would be playing for Mounties.
So we can thank Gus for Flanagans 70 touches per game of garbage in first grade right now? LOL. Gus is going to get exposed HARD here, can't wait to see how he tries an spins it in a few years.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Barrett’s handling of Flanagan was garbage. He touted him as the next big thing. Not only does he dump him. He shits on him.

Look at us now. We have to turn to the likes of fittler who’s a bog average coach but might just be able to clean up our roster and attract better talent.
Hey! What did all the bog-average coaches do to you to get lumped in with Fittler? He couldn't coach a choko vine over a garden fence.

Last edited: